SOLD! Re-listed Sale Atari TT030

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: Re-listed Sale Atari TT030

Postby Rustynutt » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:38 pm

We'll see. My Pa was injured and have to make a mid month air trip and decided to just list it. Kind of munged up the auction, I had make offer, and a starting price, but didn't realize the make offer went away after a bid. Didn't want to mess with figuring a BIN price..

Wayne123
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Re: Now on eBay (apologize) Re-listed Sale Atari TT030

Postby Wayne123 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Hope your father is OK, my guess is it will go for between $900 to $1000 based on how fast it jumped up. I imagine the real bidding will start in the last half hour of the auction and I am sure it will go for more than I was ready to spend, good luck hope you get a good price.

I liked your TT because it looked so clean but I didn't really need the VME adapter and ET4000 card, I have a Nova adapter and an ATI Mach32 and a Mach64 sitting in my parts closet just waiting for the right computer.
1040 STF, Mega STE 2, UltraSatan,HXC Floppy emulator, MiST, FPGA Arcade, plus Amigas, NeXT and some PPC Macs.

Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Rustynutt » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:12 am

Wayne123 wrote:Hope your father is OK, my guess is it will go for between $900 to $1000 based on how fast it jumped up. I imagine the real bidding will start in the last half hour of the auction and I am sure it will go for more than I was ready to spend, good luck hope you get a good price.

I liked your TT because it looked so clean but I didn't really need the VME adapter and ET4000 card, I have a Nova adapter and an ATI Mach32 and a Mach64 sitting in my parts closet just waiting for the right computer.

For the Falcon? I see Frank is making more of those. It's a keen setup. Have a Mach 64-4mb for the Afterburner.

I missed out on an offer disappearing after the first bid. Fair offer, and would keep the VME setup for a PAK030 I have in my closet :) Having a hard time sourcing a DIP to PLCC 68k socket adapter for a MSTE setup. TT is packed, now back to the Falcon. Blows, but gotta see Pa :) Not like I'll go without.

Wayne123
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby Wayne123 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:59 pm

I mean I think your TT could go for that, Falcons go for a lot more depending on how much has been done to them.

I have a bare PAK30 board I bought but have not even tried sourcing parts for it yet, not too fond of soldering small parts but I do have a microscope for that.
1040 STF, Mega STE 2, UltraSatan,HXC Floppy emulator, MiST, FPGA Arcade, plus Amigas, NeXT and some PPC Macs.

leech
Atari God
Atari God

Postby leech » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Wayne123 wrote:I mean I think your TT could go for that, Falcons go for a lot more depending on how much has been done to them.

I have a bare PAK30 board I bought but have not even tried sourcing parts for it yet, not too fond of soldering small parts but I do have a microscope for that.

Curious. Whenever I solder, I put everything in, then use a multimeter to make sure the connections are all good. I would think a microscope would mostly be useful for repairing pcb microcracks, right? (Not an electronics expert by any means)
Atari 8Bits: 800xl, 600xl, XEGS, 800, 130xe, 130xe (VBXE, U1MB, Stereo POKEY)
Atari STs: 1040STf (broken shifter), 1040STe, Mega STe, TT030, Falcon (CT60e, SuperVidel)

Rustynutt
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Rustynutt » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Wayne123 wrote:I mean I think your TT could go for that, Falcons go for a lot more depending on how much has been done to them.

Your NOVA :) Is it for a Falcon?
Use to be able to solder without magnification....years ago.
Thankful most hardware now drops in, and days of installing components like the Nemesis are long gone.

Wayne123
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby Wayne123 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Rustynutt wrote:

Your NOVA :) Is it for a Falcon?
Use to be able to solder without magnification....years ago.
Thankful most hardware now drops in, and days of installing components like the Nemesis are long gone.

Ok, was confused about what you were referring to, the vme adapter is for a Mega STE or TT, I have a Mega STE.

Parts are getting so small now I can barely see them, I have a head mounted magnifier but it is not good enough for the really tiny parts.

Wayne123
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby Wayne123 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:00 pm

leech wrote:

Curious. Whenever I solder, I put everything in, then use a multimeter to make sure the connections are all good. I would think a microscope would mostly be useful for repairing pcb microcracks, right? (Not an electronics expert by any means)

It depends on what you are soldering, some smt parts are so tiny it is hard to see them let alone solder them to a pcb.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”