CosmosEx's Atari Falcon SCSI cables

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

qq1975b
Atari God
Atari God

CosmosEx's Atari Falcon SCSI cables

Postby qq1975b » Fri May 04, 2018 5:13 am

Hello everyone,

There is a provider that can make us CosmosEx's cables, SCSI version (Falcon SCSI) at a price of 17.99 euros plus shipping cost (2.90 euros Spain mainland, 5 euros Spanish islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and between 7.00 to 13.00 the rest of the world). The only requirement is that there should be 10 units requested in total at least. The length of the cable would be 25 cm.

That is why, whoever is interested, have to declare interest in the thread and I will indicate, once we have reached the minimum of 10 cables or reached the deadline, how to proceed to place the order: I will send the provider the list with users (nick name)+cables needed to check and control that everyone have their order placed before making the cables, and I will send you the provider's email so you can place your order directly to them.

Deadline: May 18th is the last day to show interest if we surpassed the 10 cables. If we haven't, then it will be when we get to 10. I will indicate it also in the first post of the thread.

This post is also in another forum, so when we get to 10 in total adding both posts.

Thank you
Trying to learn...

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”