[S] Atari 520 ST+

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

[S] Atari 520 ST+

Postby damanloox » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Atari 520 ST+ for sale as seen on the photos.
The box is in pretty good condition except the tape all over it (ie .the cardboard is hard and not destroyed by mold etc). The Atari itself is all original (ie no modifications inside or outside). The case is very close to the original color but the keyboard has yellowing. Boxed mouse and power supply included.
Atari is working perfectly.
Asking 90 Euro + shipping + paypal fees.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Atarieterno
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: [S] Atari 520 ST+

Postby Atarieterno » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:44 pm

How much damage the adhesive tape has done ...
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Re: [S] Atari 520 ST+

Postby damanloox » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Atarieterno wrote:How much damage the adhesive tape has done ...

I don't think it can be easily removed to be honest. Perhaps if you try with some hair dryer or some other method...? I didn't really try to remove it as I was afraid I would damage the box. Anyway - it is being sold as-is and the potential buyer needs either to accept the box as it is or they have to know what they are doing if they wanted to remove the tape.
BTW - as you can probably see - there's two types of tape. The narrow one is standard masking tape (I think) and the wide/dark one is standard packing tape.

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”