[WTB] Atari TT

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

[WTB] Atari TT

Postby damanloox » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

If anybody has Atari TT for sale (UK or US keyboard) - complete, working and in good shape - please let me know... preferably Europe but I'm prepared to pay reasonable shipping cost from US if needed...

Harv
Atarian
Atarian

Re: [WTB] Atari TT

Postby Harv » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:40 pm

I have an Atari TT which I am planning to sell. It has 4 MB of ST RAM and 16 MB of TT RAM. It also has a 1 GB internal hard drive, and a 200 MB external hard drive in a separate case. It also has a CyReL Sunrise graphics card installed. I also have an Atari PTC1426 monitor. I don't have the original mouse, but I have a Golden Image replacement mouse. I have a lot of software installed on the hard drive, e.g. Geneva, Neodesk, Calamus, Papyrus, etc., but I can't find the original disks for almost all of those programs. I also have about 20 games all in their original boxes, including some that were never opened.

Everything is in excellent condition.

One possible problem is that I'm in Toronto, Canada, and I've never shipped anything like this before.

I can send pictures or a video.

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby damanloox » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:03 pm

I'd be interested in the TT of you wanted to sell it without the monitor (shipping the monitor to Europe would cost me a fortune..). Could you please send me some pictures and approx weight and size of the package..? I'm really only interested in the TT (to minimise weight/size) - no need for games, hard drive etc...
I'll send you my email via pm

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby damanloox » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:55 am

bump.. ATARI TT still wanted...

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby damanloox » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:30 pm

bump.. perhaps somebody somewhere there has a TT for sale...

fmh
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby fmh » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:42 pm

I have an Atari TT 4/16 in the box (box is kind of beat). It is not perfect as the top case has holes drilled in it for cooling for a long gone specialized TT RAM board. Also the '2' key does not work on the keyboard but I did purchase an Atari keyboard key replacement kit but never installed it. Other than that it works fine. I have en external hard drive running N.AES 2.0 on it.

I am located in the USA.
Atari Gamer
FireBee

AtariSociety
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby AtariSociety » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:43 pm

FMH, if the original poster is not interested, I may be depending on price. I live in USA also. Tom

damanloox
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby damanloox » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am

Somebody from California just sent me an email regarding TT in UK but did not include their email (so I have no way of answering)..
Could that somebody please get in touch...?

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”