ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

User avatar
TheNameOfTheGame
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Almost Heaven, West Virginia

ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby TheNameOfTheGame » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

So I'm moving and decided to clear out my unused ST monitors.

There are 6 SC1224 and 1 SC1435.

Free for any user here but must be picked up.

Location is Beckley, WV.

Image

*Edit* Will be in Charleston, WV on Saturday the 26th if that is closer for anyone. Willing to meet in Huntington, WV that day if that works for anyone.

User avatar
BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 722
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby BoNuS » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Those USA boys have all the luck ;) Look very nice indeed...
http://bonus.home.xs4all.nl/
2 x Falcon 030 - a mint Atari TT - Mega STE - 2x STE - 1x Mega 2 - 2x STFM - 1 x STF - 3x SC1224 - 2x SM124 - 1x SM125 2x Portofolio+interface
- 3x 1435 monitor - 1 x Ult.Ripper cardridge - Mega 1,2,and 4 ( just to much Atari stuff)

mpattonm
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:52 am
Location: Czech republic
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby mpattonm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 pm

I would gladly pay moderate fee for SC1224 shipped :((

Rustynutt
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 am
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby Rustynutt » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:23 pm

BoNuS wrote:Those USA boys have all the luck ;) Look very nice indeed...


Still, over 2000 miles away here :( 1435 would be really nice.

User avatar
TheNameOfTheGame
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby TheNameOfTheGame » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:13 pm

i have made arrangements for them to be picked up.

mikro
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:11 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby mikro » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Guys, don't be silly. Postage from the US would cost a fortune, way more than you can purchase any SC1224/SC1435 in Europe.

User avatar
Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby Mindthreat » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 pm

TheNameOfTheGame wrote:i have made arrangements for them to be picked up.


Who's the lucky guy/gal? *drools over the SC1435*

I'm in Indiana so driving wouldn't be possible but if the new owner is planning on parting with some?
"To create the future, you must first embrace the past." - http://cerka.weebly.com

User avatar
dhedberg
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 am
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby dhedberg » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:39 pm

mikro wrote:Guys, don't be silly. Postage from the US would cost a fortune, way more than you can purchase any SC1224/SC1435 in Europe.

Well, if you find one that is. Isn't the SC1435 pretty hard to find nowadays?
Daniel, New Beat - http://newbeat.atari.org

mikro
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:11 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby mikro » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm

dhedberg wrote:
mikro wrote:Guys, don't be silly. Postage from the US would cost a fortune, way more than you can purchase any SC1224/SC1435 in Europe.

Well, if you find one that is. Isn't the SC1435 pretty hard to find nowadays?

I don't know, is it? http://www.ebay.de/itm/ATARI-Monitor-SC ... Sw3v5YnB9L

User avatar
dhedberg
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:36 am
Contact:

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby dhedberg » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:49 am

mikro wrote:
dhedberg wrote:
mikro wrote:Guys, don't be silly. Postage from the US would cost a fortune, way more than you can purchase any SC1224/SC1435 in Europe.

Well, if you find one that is. Isn't the SC1435 pretty hard to find nowadays?

I don't know, is it? http://www.ebay.de/itm/ATARI-Monitor-SC ... Sw3v5YnB9L

Oh, I guess not that hard then. :-)
I rarely check ebay.de as sellers often only ship to within Germany.
Daniel, New Beat - http://newbeat.atari.org

User avatar
TheNameOfTheGame
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 888
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Re: ST Monitors Free for Pickup

Postby TheNameOfTheGame » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:50 am

Monitors have been picked up. Glad they found a good home.


Social Media

     

Return to “For sale / Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests