FA: Atari SLMC804 Laser Printer Controller - cool SD Card Case?

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

AtariSociety
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

FA: Atari SLMC804 Laser Printer Controller - cool SD Card Case?

Postby AtariSociety » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 am

Just placed on eBay USA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172172669694?s

Willing to sell outside of eBay too so make an offer.

Here is the info I can offer about it:
For auction is a Atari SLMC804 Controller that does power on. This was part of an Atari bulk buy I made years ago. May work. Clean. Includes the unit itself with the two cables coming out the back which are the data cable and A/C adapter plug. Powers on is the best I can offer. Bottom of unit has some verlcro tape that previous owner put on it. Sold as-is, no warranty, no guarantee, and by bidding and winning this auction, buyer agrees to no charge-backs or claims. I have listed as selling for parts. What may be a neat use of this clean case is to house a SD Card upgrade I see folks doing on older Atari Computers and systems. Would be nice to have that Atari logo on the case for coolness factor. But maybe you own a SLM804 Atari Laser and could use an extra controller. Can't say it works or not but does power up as seen in the attached picture. You will see the green light on. Flat $13.50 in USA lower 48. Alaska or Hawaii may need to pay added shipping so email in advance of you live there and need a quote. International can be done but cost would be high for shipping. International only outside of eBay at this time.

AmigoMexicano
Atarian
Atarian

Re: FA: Atari SLMC804 Laser Printer Controller - cool SD Card Case?

Postby AmigoMexicano » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Sorry for the necroposting, I see the ebay auction got zero bids, did you sell this already or still have it for sale?

Thanks!
--
From Mexico City... AmigoMexicano!
Atari 2600 || 5200 || Flashback 2 || Lynx || Lynx II || Jaguar CD || Portfolio || 600XL || 800XL || 65XE || XE Game System || 520 STfm || 1040 STe || Satandisk

AtariSociety
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: FA: Atari SLMC804 Laser Printer Controller - cool SD Card Case?

Postby AtariSociety » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:07 am

AmigoMexicano wrote:Sorry for the necroposting, I see the ebay auction got zero bids, did you sell this already or still have it for sale?

Thanks!

Sorry that sold long ago. TJ

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”