Page 1 of 1

2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:18 am
by techie_alison
For Sale. All tested and working. Just plug in and go.

£120 inc. courier.

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 pm
by Shredder11
Nice little setup, although I already have plenty of storage options.

Hey any news on when the dual TOS EPROMs will be ready to pay for and post etc? If you could post an update in your other related thread that would be great. :cheers: I know you have been away in London for a while, so you probably have not had much chance or time to do much.

Thanks Aly and I hope you are feeling better than you were.

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm
by rocket-dog
Shredder11 wrote:
Thanks Aly and I hope you are feeling better than you were.


+1

Though I refuse to join FarceBook even for you............ :P

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:16 pm
by Shredder11
Same here......I won't go anywhere near Faceschmuck! :mrgreen:

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm
by rocket-dog
Shredder11 wrote:Same here......I won't go anywhere near Faceschmuck! :mrgreen:


Does this make us bad, bad, bad people? :oops:

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:53 pm
by nativ
No it's a nightmare, and currently deleting your posts as you post them. among other oddities. Not to mention the terrible pieces of software that pass themselves off as games!

A*se Book I'd rather watch paint dry!

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:43 am
by wongck
rocket-dog wrote:Does this make us bad, bad, bad people? :oops:


Count me in :mrgreen:
I am badie then :lol: :lol:
Even my staff are asking what's my facebook name. Young punks.... get back to work!

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 am
by techie_alison
Four switchable ROM sets just made. :-)

PM me for payment and address etc. etc.

These are UK 1.62 / 2.06.

Any US buyers, I have a few more chips left to do some US sets. :)

Everything else I'll get round to in the coming weeks. It's just been one mad rush as all of my kit is packed away and back home.

(need to fund a new motorbike for London).

The hard drive I'd probably take less for btw. See last paragraph... ;-)

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:32 pm
by rocket-dog
wongck wrote:Young punks.... get back to work!


Shoot one of 'em. It will make you feel better and set an example to the rest. :twisted:

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:40 am
by wongck
Sure... there's a whole bunch of them I love to shoot... and while at it I may start at management as well.... :lol:

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:40 pm
by rocket-dog
wongck wrote:Sure... there's a whole bunch of them I love to shoot... and while at it I may start at management as well.... :lol:


Just like where I used to work. If something comes along the management get to do it first.......... :D

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 am
by nativ
Is there any special things I need to do with a SCSI ethernet device? For running on the ATARI (HDDRIVER version?) or on the PC/MAC?


Thanks

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 am
by wongck
nativ wrote:Is there any special things I need to do with a SCSI ethernet device? For running on the ATARI (HDDRIVER version?) or on the PC/MAC?
Thanks


Have a peek at http://phsw.110mb.com/nw-ethernet.html if you have not already done so.
I have success running it with v7.xx & above.

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:27 am
by wongck

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:34 am
by nativ
hi,

thanks

the device I have is a Focus EtherLanSC It's got 15 pin , 25 pin D and I assume the ethernet BNC type connector.

It will be great if I can run it alongside LittleNET so as I can hub from the Falcon to an ST network :)
:D

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:50 am
by wongck
nativ wrote:the device I have is a Focus EtherLanSC It's got 15 pin , 25 pin D and I assume the ethernet BNC type connector.
It will be great if I can run it alongside LittleNET so as I can hub from the Falcon to an ST network :)
:D


Ah... I see.
The only SCSI-Ethernet device that I know of which works on Atari is the ones in the URL above.
BNC type connect can be seen in the picture of the Daynaport at my website http://phsw.110mb.com/nw-ethernet.html
It's does not have 25 pins... only 1 pin in a co-ax format.
The 25 pin Ethernet that you are referring to may be Thick Ethernet.

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 pm
by nativ
wongck wrote:
nativ wrote:the device I have is a Focus EtherLanSC It's got 15 pin , 25 pin D and I assume the ethernet BNC type connector.
It will be great if I can run it alongside LittleNET so as I can hub from the Falcon to an ST network :)
:D


Ah... I see.
The only SCSI-Ethernet device that I know of which works on Atari is the ones in the URL above.
BNC type connect can be seen in the picture of the Daynaport at my website http://phsw.110mb.com/nw-ethernet.html
It's does not have 25 pins... only 1 pin in a co-ax format.
The 25 pin Ethernet that you are referring to may be Thick Ethernet.


no the 25pin is a SCSI port

According to the manual ( always a useful reference !) it does Thick 15pin , bnc (thin)

The manual show RJ 45 where the BNC is? So I will have to investigate!

I have the SC and not SC/t model (T Twisted pair? and RJ45)

Regards

Re: 2GB External SCSI Hard Drive and The Link, Drivers etc.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm
by wongck
not sure if it may work but You can check the SCSI commands that it uses against that used by Daynalink.
The SCSi commands are located as a dl in Anodyne website.