Wanted: Atari Falcon/C-Lab MKII, Atari ST Book Laptop

Do you need some hardware and/or software? Do you want to clear out the attic? Post your classified ads here.

Moderators: Mug UK, Adrenalin, Moderator Team

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Wanted: Atari Falcon/C-Lab MKII, Atari ST Book Laptop

Postby Mindthreat » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:47 am

In no particular order and wanted in very good condition (no yellowing) an Atari Falcon, C-Lab MKII, 130XE and STe. I'm in the US but willing to pay shipping.
Thanks!
Last edited by Mindthreat on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To create the future, you must first embrace the past." - http://cerka.weebly.com

paul92706
Atari God
Atari God

Re: Wanted: Atari Falcon/C-Lab MKII, 130XE, STe

Postby paul92706 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Mindthreat wrote:In no particular order and wanted in very good condition (no yellowing) an Atari Falcon, C-Lab MKII, 130XE and STe. I'm in the US but willing to pay shipping.
Thanks!

I have my 1040STe listed on ebay right now, Check it out, im in US also. Condition isn't picture perfect, but it is in decent condition. Good luck on the Falcon and C-Lab those are extremely hard to find nowadays!
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mindthreat » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 am

paul92706 wrote:
Mindthreat wrote:In no particular order and wanted in very good condition (no yellowing) an Atari Falcon, C-Lab MKII, 130XE and STe. I'm in the US but willing to pay shipping.
Thanks!

I have my 1040STe listed on ebay right now, Check it out, im in US also. Condition isn't picture perfect, but it is in decent condition. Good luck on the Falcon and C-Lab those are extremely hard to find nowadays!

Yeah, I'm expecting to shell out a few limbs for a C-Lab I'm sure, not as if the Falcon itself is cheap by any means. Did I mention I would like an ST Book at some point of time as well? ;) :coffe: Like that'll happen haha... thanks :)
"To create the future, you must first embrace the past." - http://cerka.weebly.com

Chandler
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Chandler » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:21 am

I have a near MINT original USA Falcon for sale

PM me if interested

paul92706
Atari God
Atari God

Postby paul92706 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Now thats picture perfect chandler!! haha! i would jump on that MINDTHREAT!!
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mindthreat » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Chandler wrote:I have a near MINT original USA Falcon for sale

PM me if interested

That is indeed a very fine minty looking Falcon! Are the specs 14meg/80MB HD? Any flaws at all?

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dal » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Flaws will likely be the price, the cost of shipping from the UK and the import duty ;)

The machine however will be superb, I have bought from ST-Freakz before and he always sells good quality stuff.
TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's

bullis1
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby bullis1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:13 pm

I have a pristine 130XE still in the box with a bunch of accessories (also still in the box).

I live in Canada so ground shipping methods are possible to U.S.A.

Let me know!
Member of the Atari Legend team

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mindthreat » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:27 am

After battling with car issues I've finally come around to being close to picking up another Falcon and currently have a possible deal, so it's pending. However, I would like to see if anyone has a C-Lab Mk-II version they would be willing to sell before I make the jump. As pictured:

Thanks so much!

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mindthreat » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Update:

I've had a nice 130XE for a while now and I'm in the middle of a deal to finally acquire a dream machine of mine, the C-Lab Mk.II. :)
(looks at date) it's only taken forever. ;)

Still looking for:

Atari ST Book Laptop in good condition with no cracks or major cosmetic issues, fully functional. I'm not going to short change you. If you have one and you're seriously looking to sell, I'm looking for a stocking stuffer this Christmas. We can start at $1,500 and go from there (up or down) depending on condition.

edingacic
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Re: Wanted: Atari Falcon/C-Lab MKII, Atari ST Book Laptop

Postby edingacic » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 pm

ok now you can sell it to me :)

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mindthreat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 pm

edingacic wrote:ok now you can sell it to me :)

Hard pass ;-)

leech
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby leech » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 pm

I'd just settle for getting a US keyboard for my Falcon. Either that or I'm going to invest in a 3D printer and try to figure out how to produce keys to replace ST/STe keyboards...

Either that or with all of the various upgrades in my bird, am almost considering a tower. But I swear I saw someone selling an ST Book not too long ago. Kind of wanted it myself, but I think SainT is working on an ST portable once he's gotten his JaguarSD cart out of the way.
Atari 8Bits: 800xl, 600xl, XEGS, 800, 130xe, 130xe (fully upgraded (soon!))
Atari STs: 1040STf (broken shifter), 1040STe, Mega STe, TT030, Falcon (CT60e, SuperVidel)

Mindthreat
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Mindthreat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 pm

leech wrote:I'd just settle for getting a US keyboard for my Falcon. Either that or I'm going to invest in a 3D printer and try to figure out how to produce keys to replace ST/STe keyboards...

Either that or with all of the various upgrades in my bird, am almost considering a tower. But I swear I saw someone selling an ST Book not too long ago. Kind of wanted it myself, but I think SainT is working on an ST portable once he's gotten his JaguarSD cart out of the way.

I was going to look into getting some mechanical keyboards manufactured (by hand, myself) with custom made PCB boards, cherry mx blue switches and updated keycaps accordingly (already have the source) after the new years. I suppose I could sell them as self-assemble kits as well to save me time and anyone else interested money if it ever gets that far. To start, I've began on a USB keyboard for the PC and then if I can get that layout and done just right, will move on to the Falcon/ST/XEs next.

This is by no means a final representation of the layout, just that I've started tinkering around with the idea...

design.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

leech
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby leech » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:27 pm

I am VERY much interested in this (was looking into how hard it'd be not too long ago.) Would this be a direct replacement though for an ST/Falcon keyboard? The TT Touch from Best is a decent way to get a better keyboard, but I would LOVE a mechanical one. Would be cool to get a TT/Mega STe style one too.
Atari 8Bits: 800xl, 600xl, XEGS, 800, 130xe, 130xe (fully upgraded (soon!))
Atari STs: 1040STf (broken shifter), 1040STe, Mega STe, TT030, Falcon (CT60e, SuperVidel)

Social Media

Return to “For sale / Wanted”