Due to a change in my circumstances, I am starting to sell off some of my stuff. Here we have a prized possession looking for a loving home within the community, my fully loaded Falcon:
- Base Falcon motherboard with Phantom bus accelerator
- CT63 with Rev6 68060 running stable at 95Mhz
- 512MB FastRAM
- 14MB ST RAM
- 8GB solid state Disc on Module
- SuperVidel with SvethLANa
- EtherNAT (Ethernet plus USB adaptor)
- Eiffel PS/2 keyboard and mouse adaptor with LCD display on the front panel.
- All housed in a green Soundpool rack case complete with MIDI ports on the back and cartridge port on the front.
- PicoPSU with suitable power brick
- Front accessible power switch, reset button and 060/030 toggle switch
- A beautiful Dell AT102W keyboard (my favourite mechanical keyboard)
- PS/2 mouse
- Videl-to-VGA adaptor
- Videl-to-SCART cable (not pictured, but will be included)
Tons of software on there with Mint 1-19 installed. All drivers present, correct and working including the USB mass storage driver (thanks to David Galvez). Everything works and passes diagnostics. It's a lovely stable machine.
Will be a shame to see this go, but I need to clear a lot of stuff and I can't see me being in any position to enjoy this machine again.
Looking for £2000 plus P&P for it. Please PM me directly if you have any questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's