Where will the USA STRIKE NEXT!?

No topic. Everything you want to speak about. Please just stay courteous.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Where will US troops invade next?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:10 pm

syria
43%
Iran
14%
North Korea
43%
saudi arabia
No votes
jordan
No votes

Total votes: 7

goldman
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Where will the USA STRIKE NEXT!?

Postby goldman » Fri May 23, 2003 9:10 pm

Im thinking syria or IRAN.

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Fri May 23, 2003 10:04 pm

Just the thought of all of this makes me sad ...

... If this guy gets re-elected, well, than I really don't know anymore ...

Cheers,
Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

Ayreon
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby Ayreon » Sat May 24, 2003 6:57 am

If they're going to strike i guess it will be either syria or iran.
To avoid being blamed for being anti islam, north korea would be a better choice :p

I don't really like US's warmongership , but i also fear that if nothing will be done against those kind of states the end result might be worse.

by the way i hope you'll noticed how deep the french and the german goverments go to be friends with the us again. And that all for commercial interrests in iraq. Ofcourse they call it helping the iraqies building up their country again.. yeah right.
Being against the war was fine with me.. everybody has the right to have their own opinion, but chancing opinion when there are opertunities to make money is just sick i think.

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Sat May 24, 2003 11:38 am

Nah, I don't agree with you here Ayreon, that's just one way to look at it. If other countries don't "agree" with the US, well then they also have completely no saying in the "new" Iraq, thus leave it all to America. And I'm not just talking about economic reasons. I mean, the whole oil export is already led by Chaney and his gang. European countries have no saying in this at all (which I can understand, of course). We can't even send Hans Blix back!!

This is all wrong, no matter how you look at it. Bush is bending the rules as they come along, just for his needs ...

I'm wondering...How many so called "terrorism threats" will the American people take before they start opening their eyes? Wow, fase orange ... better duck and cover!!!

...The question is ... If you had the power to do all this, wouldn't you do it?

Cheers,
Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

Ayreon

Postby Ayreon » Sat May 24, 2003 12:56 pm

i agree with you that what the US is doing isn't right. I sure want that the whole world has a saying in the "new" iraq although the world shouldn't forget about what the normal iragi person wants. personally i think it is not our job to run things in iraq. It is the iraqies own responsibility. The world only has to make sure there won't be any other dangerous organisations that take it over again without creating an unnatural balance.

Ofcourse the US is running the oil. They want to get back the money they spent on the war and probably fund other ones.

when i saw that french minister up to his shoulder in powels behind (dutch way of saying someone is sliming up to be the best friend) it made me sick. Now that they smell money they want a piece of the cake. I don't believe anyone who says they only want to help for humaninty reasons, cos thats simply not true. if they were so humane they would help their former colonies in africa, asia and where ever. But since they can't make any profit there they let them rot. It's the same as with any other goverment though so it's not my intention to flame the french goverment, but it's just something that got my attention when watching the news.

The US is might be afraid of europe, cos Europe might have a big influence in the oil industry soon. The euro is much stronger than the dollar at the moment and more oil states don't like the US.. so it's not unlikely they're changing currency from the dollar to the euro.

On the question what i would do if i had the power i just wouldn't know.. my first impulsive reaction would be to take out everyone who spoils the pleasure of living for other people, but then in the end i would have to kill myself as well.

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Sat May 24, 2003 2:53 pm

Ayreon wrote:I don't believe anyone who says they only want to help for humaninty reasons, cos thats simply not true. if they were so humane they would help their former colonies in africa, asia and where ever.

Just like Bush started this war to end the regime, he ... Regime my ass, oil, that's what he wants, that's what it has always been about ...

Don't get me wrong Ayreon, I really like your way of thinking. Nobody is right here, not the US, not Europe ...

It's just the way Bush is all doing it. Starting a war, while so many were opposed to it. Bending the rules. Threatening other countries ... Scaring his own people ...

And Goldman, again, you seem to have started another discussion on this subject :lol:

Ah well...

Cheers,
Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

Ayreon

Postby Ayreon » Sat May 24, 2003 9:46 pm

Ha.. sorry i think i brought this thread a bit off topic ;)

but yeah i agree the US didn't start the war only to bring down the regime, but it could have been a nice bonus if they did it right. Right now i think they created another country with an anarchy.

Silver Surfer
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Silver Surfer » Sat May 24, 2003 10:05 pm

Now, I really hope that they go after that horrible papal dictatorship in the Vatican. It must be time to end that dictatorship...or wait... guess that won't happend, the US usually only points their guns towards countries they have sold weapon to. That is really practical actually casue then they know what kind of resistance they'll meet. So I guess Iran would be a suitable choice... they could always ask Fox correspondent Oliver North what types of weapons he sold to 'em.

inannon
Atarian
Atarian

Postby inannon » Sat May 24, 2003 11:30 pm

"President" Bush II would never dare to attack neither North Korea or Iran. No way. To many young americans would die. Remember that North Korea have prepared for war with US for 50 years. Although their country can´t feed its own population, every aspect of their society is built for war. The whole country is a fortress. Iran is also a formidable enemy, at least compared to Irak. Iran hasn´t been a subject of regular airstrikes over the last decade like Irak.
Syria is another case, US could repeat their warcrimes there without to many losses but war will never be necessary. The Syrian government is of course aware of the potential danger of raving madman "president" Bush II. The threat of war will be enough, they now that "president" Bush and his oilmafia administration have no inhibitions.

By the way dear americans, how does it feel to have a degenerate cokehead that could not even manage the oilbusiness handed to him by his father as president? You have not even elected him! Your supreme court gave him the presidency! It´s to much man! You call your country a democracy! Wait a minute! The last time I checked democracy meant that that the government was elected by a MAJORITY of the population!
That is simply NOT the case with "president" Bush II. He's a dictator in every aspect, put in place by the oilmafia and the christian "moral majority".
Your country is a joke.

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Sun May 25, 2003 11:39 am

Hello

It's clearly you are interested in history. And I really appreciate your comments. I think we can learn from them all (we can learn from these discussions in general) ...

... I just hope you don't scare away our American ST friends :lol:

Cheers,
Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

Jay-Z
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

vote

Postby Jay-Z » Wed May 28, 2003 9:28 pm

AGAIN! WE NEVER VOTED FOR HIM!!

ST Graveyard
Obsessed with homicide
Obsessed with homicide

Postby ST Graveyard » Thu May 29, 2003 11:26 am

But Jay-z, wasn't that the whole point of Inannons post?

Maarten
Atari Legend IS back!

goldman
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

buchanan

Postby goldman » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:49 pm

...and unless pat buchanan doesn't run again we will be stuck wiht him again!

But I gotta tell you Jay-z! This is not true he did make it! Yes some votes didn;t make it but it wasn't enough. We got stuck... nothing we can do!

Social Media

Return to “Chat forum [ENG]”