Yep you can use standard Atari Joysticks (Some of them have MSX switch)
toryu wrote:afir this switch is more or less essential. the msx supports 2 firebuttons
retrogamerzach wrote:anyone have experience with msx computers for games, do they take joysticks or gamepads, is there a way to get a sd card connected to one with old games/software on it ?
- 1 or 2 micro SD slots: compatible with micro SD and micro SDHC cards
- Supports hot card swap
- Uses Nextor as DOS (native FAT12/16 support)
- Maximum partition size of 4GB
- 512K RAM (optional)
- ROM drive: You can install a DSK as ROM drive.
- FlashROM memory of 64Mbits (8MBytes)
- MegaFlashROM SCC+ of 7MB (7104K)
- Writting process four times faster
- Load and run up to 9 disk images (DSKs)
- MultiROMs up to 511 ROMs
- It is possible to clone the internal PSG sound using the external one.
- Recovery mode:
- Install SD kernel directly from the SD card
- Erase MegaFlashROM SCC+ content
- Erase SD interface kernel
- Erase ROM disk
- Show SD cards information
- High speed transfer (read and write)
- Konami sized cartridge.
- MSX with at least 64K RAM for DOS1 and FAT12 (up to 16MB partitions)
- MSX with at least 128K RAM for DOS2 and FAT12/16 (up to 4GB partitions)
The cartridge works as an slot expander, so it must be used on a primary slot.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests