EQUINOX members in THE EMPIRE times ?

News, updates, like or dislike

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Maartau
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

EQUINOX members in THE EMPIRE times ?

Postby Maartau » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:18 pm

Who can tell me if the bottom list can confirm the EQUINOX members IN THE EMPIRE times :?:

Al Cool
Archimede
Checksum
Creenox
Edy
Eidolon
Elias
Furax
Illegal
Ivanhoe
Keops
Krueger
Lap
Menta
Minute Man
Nova
Punisher
Renker
Slide
Smiley
Starlion
Steprate
TDS
Werewolf
Zinc
Zoolook

See you...

Marcer
Atarilegend
Atarilegend

Postby Marcer » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:12 pm

only Illegal / EQX was active for Empire

the rest of the crew was only active for Demo scene. and probly made couple of the intros for Illegal.

// Marcer
- Atari ST/FM/E - Mega sTe - Portfolio - Falcon 030 FX 3 in 1 -- Atari 7800/Lynx/Jaguar -
- FTP... Ask for info
- Atari Legend (Games all-a-round)
- Paradize (Chip Music)
- Elite (Atari Softs)
- The Legion (Demos)
- Alive Maggie Team
_/|\_YM-RockerZ_/|\_

Maartau
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby Maartau » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:11 pm

So I just mention ILLEGAL as the only "hacktive" member in EQUINOX for EMPIRE & skip all others members :wink: on the page :?:

I am right :P :wink:

keops
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby keops » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:09 pm

Equinox was in The Empire only for a few weeks, till the crew realized it was pointless and that making demos was much more interesting :)

Maartau
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby Maartau » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:12 pm

keops wrote:Equinox was in The Empire only for a few weeks, till the crew realized it was pointless and that making demos was much more interesting :)

Thanks Keops :wink: I've found 2 old intros by CHECKSUM & had nothing to do in cracktros. Let me check before on Pouet Pouet... :)

keops
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby keops » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:41 pm

The Checksum intros you have are probably the ones that were not really supposed to be released. They are probably leaked unfinished intros. Thanks for not submitting them on Pouet :)

Maartau
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby Maartau » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:27 pm

keops wrote:The Checksum intros you have are probably the ones that were not really supposed to be released. They are probably leaked unfinished intros. Thanks for not submitting them on Pouet :)

All right. At least put some screenshots there :?: :wink:

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:21 am

keops wrote:Thanks for not submitting them on Pouet :)

Ouaip ! I posted a nice screen from EQX on pouaite but Keops delete it quickly ! For sure, don't publish anything form Equinox on the web without the agreement of Keops mister Marteau !

Mister Keops, a question : What can you do with the lots of intros you have ? I'm ready to give some unseen - web - screen form EQX at Marteau !?! (D'ailleurs je t'en ai fille un dernierement...)
Member of NoExtra Team

keops
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby keops » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:24 pm

Zorro 2: it's not about "my agreement", it's about not submitting on Pouet leaked/unfinished stuff when the authors did not mean it in the first place.
I'm pretty sure you would not appreciate it if people spread and submitted stuff you made but that you did not intend to be spread on such portals :)

Feel free to give Maartau what you have though. I will check my disks and send him what could be of interest as well.

Zorro 2
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Zorro 2 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:58 am

keops wrote:Zorro 2: it's not about "my agreement", it's about not submitting on Pouet leaked/unfinished stuff when the authors did not mean it in the first place.
I'm pretty sure you would not appreciate it if people spread and submitted stuff you made but that you did not intend to be spread on such portals :)

Feel free to give Maartau what you have though. I will check my disks and send him what could be of interest as well.

Ok Keops !

But now, I'm ready to publish un-finish gfabasic screen (Brume m'a convaincu !). I'm not afraid now :D
Member of NoExtra Team

illegal
Atari Forever

equinox in empire

Postby illegal » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:32 pm

equinox spent some times in empire

they were glad to make some intros for me, and to get cracked games from me

and it simply was a question of friends meeting each other, playing each other

this opposition between making demos and making cracks is stupid, because both sides needed each other, and were friends

I was friend with equinox crew, but they did not like other empire members like angel face, this is the only fact, and so i decided to belong to empire crackers, because it was my activity, however i've always been a member of equinox in my heart

Social Media

Return to “Website Discussions”