Zogging Hell downtime

News, updates, like or dislike

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Zogging Hell
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Zogging Hell downtime

Postby Zogging Hell » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:32 am

Just a quick advance warning, my website provider Calloo is going to be migrating from a W2003 to W2008 server shortly (27/04/2015) which may cause a bit of down time for the site. There *may* be a few issues with links (well more than my usual ones) as well once it's back up, but will have to wait until it happens to work out what is effected.
Firebee, Falcon CT60, Milan 040, Falcon MkI, TT, Mega STe, Mega ST + Lots of STs of various flavours

EstTeeEfEm
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: Zogging Hell downtime

Postby EstTeeEfEm » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:50 am

Hi there, I know that this post is old, but I do have about 10 MSA files of varying numbers, I dont know if you wanted to replace the ones you have or not? btw, Supercars 2/Chuck Rock seems to be in an exotic format for side 2 (10 sectors) versus SIDE 1 (9 sectors) or the other way round.. i forget :?

The numbers I have are:

1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 17 - 19 - 22

If you wanted them I could upload here?

Just let me know either way...

Oh, and there is an ST Action coverdisk featuring "Lure of the temptress" which i THINK? is issue number 41

Zogging Hell
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Zogging Hell » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:58 am

Thanks EsteeEfEm, which coverdisks do you mean for the first lot, ST Action? - yes please. I was going through to MSA some of the cover disks a few years back, but not touched the ST Action as there were too many weird formats, but I've been too short of time the last couple of years to do much. I'll check the Lure of the Temptress missing disk, I probably have it if it exists, but more likely I've lost the link in one of my re-designs.
Firebee, Falcon CT60, Milan 040, Falcon MkI, TT, Mega STe, Mega ST + Lots of STs of various flavours

EstTeeEfEm
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby EstTeeEfEm » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Yea, they're ST Action disks taken from some originals I got earlier this year.
The wierd 1side 2side business gets a bit strange but then thats Rob Northern and his company for you.
I've zipped them and added them here for you.
One of the ways I did copy some of the more exotic versions was to scan in FCOPY pro; at a SEEK ERROR esp at 80, it usually means it doesnt exist, most disks in ST Action were 79/10.

but not touched the ST Action as there were too many weird formats

Use DBugs TDE copier for MSA files, it seems to handle more stuff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EstTeeEfEm
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby EstTeeEfEm » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:46 pm

and the others...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EstTeeEfEm
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby EstTeeEfEm » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:49 pm

If you can STX them, I could turn them into MSA files for you hopefully?

Zogging Hell
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Zogging Hell » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:16 pm

Thank you sir, now I'll try and get some time to put these up :). I was looking at investing in either a Kryoflux or Supercard Pro at some point to get any last remaining ones with completely screwball formats. However, will give other disks a go with your recommendations as it might be most can be done without.

Social Media

Return to “Website Discussions”