Do you think the limitation to RE-edit the messages in Atari-forum is appropriate?

Latest news in the Atari world

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Do you think the limitation to RE-edit the messages in Atari-forum is appropriate?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:33 pm

Yes.
50%
No.
50%

Total votes: 34

Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God

Re: Do you think the limitation to RE-edit the messages in Atari-forum is appropriate?

Postby Atarieterno » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 pm

ggn wrote:Rest assured that a lot of people can't wait for another post in such essential and classic threads as "Atari clothing and accessories", or locked polls that get shot down in a blink of the eye, or dust cover threads, or selling random midi hardware.

In fact, they're so flabbergasted by the quality they actually forget to post in this forum - say, for a few decades! And people whine about the decline of forums!

P.S. The fact that you in 17 years registered in this forum have the same number of posts as I do in 3 years also indicates your degree of participation and interest in this community.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

thomas3
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Re: Do you think the limitation to RE-edit the messages in Atari-forum is appropriate?

Postby thomas3 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:26 am

Atarieterno wrote:
ggn wrote:Rest assured that a lot of people can't wait for another post in such essential and classic threads as "Atari clothing and accessories", or locked polls that get shot down in a blink of the eye, or dust cover threads, or selling random midi hardware.

In fact, they're so flabbergasted by the quality they actually forget to post in this forum - say, for a few decades! And people whine about the decline of forums!

P.S. The fact that you in 17 years registered in this forum have the same number of posts as I do in 3 years also indicates your degree of participation and interest in this community.

I think that there is probably something to be said for quality over quantity.

Atarieterno
Atari God
Atari God

Postby Atarieterno » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:53 am

thomas3 wrote:
Atarieterno wrote:

I think that there is probably something to be said for quality over quantity.

True, some only participate to attack other people, their quantity and quality is as selective as that.
But we are on the right track, soon there will be only those of the superior race, those of the self-proclaimed quality, because the inferior race is increasingly tired of insults.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

Social Media

Return to “News & Announcements”