Hi there, how are you doing?During next early October we will celebrate an open, non-profit and non-commercial -community-driven- Atari Users Meeting at the very heart of the city of Madrid, Spain
. As long as we speak English, perhaps it may be a great moment to spend the day with us with a quick flight (+ metro, with a very, very short-commute walk) to share time and experiences together if you like!
> Date: October the 5th, 2019
> Place: Medialab - Prado (Lab 0) Madrid-Spain
> Timeframe: 11h-14h, 16-20h CET (GMT+1)Our activities will include:
- Vintage and Homebrew Atari Hardware as Software exhibits, as well as live machines.
- Atari Homebrew projects, as a SIO-based Robot control implementation with Open Hardware for example.
- New findings about preservation of vintage Hardware and Software.
- A PONG Machine creation Workshop (GEMINI TV GAME-Style)
- A Debate/Panel with former employees of Atari Spain
- Several Atari quick talks and peerings, and a game contest
- A PONG implementation on giant, RGB x-thousand lamp-based interactive façade
- At the end of the day, beers and tapas with us!>> If you like to share time or even bring your stuff and have some space , you may confirm assistance there>> Original post at Vintagenarios>>Activity reference at Medialab-Prado