mikro wrote:jury: yes, there is something strange going on, I have noticed it on Atariada, too. But I was busy with other lousy issues so I didn't care. As a stupid workaround you can set the 320 KB Atari, F5 to reset, then F1 for menu and set the rest.
mikro wrote:I'm not exactly happy about the fix, though. The culprit was using -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer optimisation options together (removing/changing either of them produces good code again), namely for file ui.c. I think this is the last time I have used -O3, I have burned myself in the past, too (as other people did). Nice bonus about using -O2 is that every binary lost about 90 KB what is always good to hear. :)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests