Ho ho ho,
No, Christmas is not early but I thought I'd reveal a(nother) project that I have started. Many of you are familiar with Louis Rossmann and if you're not, you should head to YouTube. Anyway, he's been raving about the OpenBoardView software and I decided to see if that was something I could utilize for Atari boards.
Turns out there is a python plugin for KiCad, my EDA of choice, that creates a compatible BRD file from the .kicad_pcb file. That means that you'd have to pretty much re-create the whole board from scratch. Routing is not necessary. I thought I'd do the PAK68/3 as a proof of concept. It's still a WIP but once it's ready, I'll release it here with a write-up on how to do it. Here are some pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.