The EmuTOS developers are please to announce the release of EmuTOS 0.9.7. In case you didn't know, EmuTOS is a GEMDOS-compatible operating system for Atari computers and is a free and open source replacement for common TOS images for Atari emulators.
The main new features of EmuTOS 0.9.7 are:
- BIOS: add support for extended MBR partitions
- BIOS: add support for MonSTer board
- BIOS: configure & size ST-RAM on TT
- BIOS: add support for Eiffel on CAN bus on ColdFire EVB
- BIOS: add _5MS cookie to support FreeMiNT on non-Atari hardware
- BIOS: add support for Apollo Core 68080
- BDOS: set archive flag when file is created/modified
- EmuDesk: allow disk delete via desktop File menu item
- EmuDesk: implement desktop 'Install devices'
- EmuDesk: implement desktop 'Install icon'
- EmuDesk: implement desktop 'Remove desktop icon'
- EmuDesk: rewrite 'Install application'
- EmuCON2: provide a standalone version of EmuCON2
You can download your preferred binary archive here:http://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos/ ... tos/0.9.7/