joska wrote:So is Tapatalk enabled again?
joska wrote:Accessing the forum via web on a phone is pretty much useless compared to Tapatalk. Tapatalk is a very popular app, I'm sure it's possible to find out why it's not behaving correctly with this particular forum.
Tapatalk Testing wrote:1. Browser based test using two separate computers (one logged in as a dummy user account and anther logged in as a dummy moderator account).
- Browser 1 logged in as user, starts replying to thread
- Browser 2 logged in as mod, locks thread
- Browser 1 hits submit
- Result: message is not posted and the user is informed the thread is now locked. <--- Expected behaviour
2. TapaTalk test. User is logged in via Tapatalk on iPhone while the moderator is logged in on a PC using a regular browser
- Tapatalk user starts replying to a thread
- Moderator locks thread
- Tapatalk user submits reply
- Result: Reply is successfully posted to the thread despite it being locked. <--- Not good!
Dal wrote:They have gone very quiet. I even had an email from someone else at Tapatalk as they noticed I'd taking the board off and wanted to know what, if anything, they could do. I sent back a reply stating that I'm waiting for a resolution to my bug report and that's the last I heard from them.
As soon as Tapatalk is added to the phpBB extensions database, I'll re-deploy.
Kirkman wrote:Anything new on the Tapatalk front? Would really love to get back into browsing the forum.
joska wrote:Accessing the forum via web http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com on a phone is pretty much useless compared to Tapatalk. Tapatalk is a very popular app, I'm sure it's possible to find out why it's not behaving correctly with this particular forum.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests