Please remember that:
- this is a "FOR EVER BETA" product provided "AS IT IS";
- it should work with a 512 KB STF (hopefully E) but 1 MB is better and can handle from 1 to 16 voices in colour or high res mono 640x400 / 71 Hz;
- the STE output was tested with STeem (with a virtual ST machine up to 32 MHz );
- the virtual mix/dma core was STF built, with the STE mixing on top of it, so it is not near as fast as
Lance's one thas was STE built;
- some Protracker features/commands: BPM, finetune, set finetune ($E5), and funk it ($EF) are not
- the included code can be used by anyone to replay MODs in Hextracker or supported formats;
- please have a look at the reference text file;
- have a test at it on real HW, if you can;
yerzmyey wrote:Finally, the idea would be to collect all those "big Atari" songs I've made and compile them into some small album. But this year was kinda harsh to me, so I'm not sure I manage to do it. I would put there stuff from Falcon, TT and those 2 made with 520ST+Roland module (MIDI).
And the HexTracker would be one of the main tools used there.
cyberic wrote:> Are you trying to play them In another program
I am trying to get a YM register dump from .MOD files.
sc68-tools can dump registers from a .sndh file
and some other trackers (like maxYMizer, musicmon, vortex tracker) can export to sndh as well, that's why I was asking.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests