JagFest X - Retro Revival, September 24th-26th 2010

Latest news in the Atari world

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

sgm
Atariator
Atariator

JagFest X - Retro Revival, September 24th-26th 2010

Postby sgm » Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 am

JagFest X - Retro Revival will be held on the 24th-26th September at the Thistle Hotel in St.Albans, Hertfordshire, England. You can find more information on the website.

Despite its name and history the JagFest is now a multiplatform gaming event so if there is anyone here who also hangs out on forums for other systems fell free to spread the word and point people to the website.

sgm
Atariator
Atariator

Re: JagFest X - Retro Revival, September 24th-26th 2010

Postby sgm » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Just in case you have not read it elsewhere...
The website now has a room share facility on the Tickets & Accomdation page for anyone who may want to use it.
Basically anyone looking to share a room provides the relavent details which are then displayed on the website so that others looking to room share can get in contact with you.
See the Tickets & Accomodation page for more details.

PaulB
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby PaulB » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:49 pm

sgm wrote:The website now has a room share facility

That's a great idea! Halves, or more the accommodation costs (depending on amount of beds/sharers)?

sgm
Atariator
Atariator

Postby sgm » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 am

The organiser has asked me to pass on the following information...
I have been getting asked alot of questions about the event so I will just answer them all here:

1. Deadline for buying tickets is 1st September to leave me enough time to get the tickets printed and send them out.

2. There will no tickets on the door. Its a private hotel and they have requested a list of people who are attending the event in advance.

3. All ticket payments must be done through the website, if you are buying mulitple tickets you must contact myself by email to let me know who they are for.

4. All exhibitors/weekend visitors must send me an email telling me how many tables they will need and what they are bringing with them.

5. All hotel rooms need to be booked direct and make sure the reference code is quoted to get the room discount.

Look forward to catching up with you all again this year!!!

Social Media

Return to “News & Announcements”