leech wrote:But on that note, is there a point in time when a 1.20 version of FreeMiNT is released?
mikro wrote:- this issue
- the netusbee regression (https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/70)
- the Milan PCI USB issue (https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/62)
- the PCI BIOS issue (https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/71)
- more flexible mint.cnf / xaaes.cnf parsing (https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/32)
- maybe the XaAES + SuperVidel bugs (https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/41)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests