Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Hardware, coding, music, graphic and various applications

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

pakman
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby pakman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Hello Paul,
paul92706 wrote:
frank.lukas wrote:Here are the circuit diagram from Simeon ...

Nova_VME_Bus_Adapter_Schaltplan.PDF

Hi frank.lucas, i see on this revision Address 20 and Address 21 are relocated, compared to other schematics, i also see there has been added a Reset for IC 74LS164, and i also noticed the Bypass cap's have been removed for all 3 ICs. I have already made this adaptor and i am having problems, i followed other revision from simbo's schematics, will this be a big problem? thanks

Questions:
- Which schematic did you use for your adaptor (for safety sake please provide the file)
- Which GAL are you using (please provide the *.JED file)
- What are your jumper settings

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:31 am

pakman wrote:Hello Paul,
paul92706 wrote:
frank.lukas wrote:Here are the circuit diagram from Simeon ...

Nova_VME_Bus_Adapter_Schaltplan.PDF

Hi frank.lucas, i see on this revision Address 20 and Address 21 are relocated, compared to other schematics, i also see there has been added a Reset for IC 74LS164, and i also noticed the Bypass cap's have been removed for all 3 ICs. I have already made this adaptor and i am having problems, i followed other revision from simbo's schematics, will this be a big problem? thanks

Questions:
- Which schematic did you use for your adaptor (for safety sake please provide the file)
- Which GAL are you using (please provide the *.JED file)
- What are your jumper settings

Goodday pakman here i used the Nova_adaptor rev.2[1], there also a few other revisions of the schematics and i found errors on the others. i also used VME16M.JED. I am using the jumper setting for the MSTE, for the ET4000 card on my TT. Also Jumper 2 and Jumper 3 are not used as mentioned on the schematics. The TT will not detect the video card (ET4000) with jumper on TT setting, as another member on here had the same issue. Could something be wrong with this revision of Nova adaptor? thanks for your concerns! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:39 am

In my tests, the following combo worked for a ET4000 in a TT:
GAL: Superplus (or ET4000)
Jumper: MSTE

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:In my tests, the following combo worked for a ET4000 in a TT:
GAL: Superplus (or ET4000)
Jumper: MSTE

could you upload that GAL file idek? or what is the actual name of that GAL so i can find it in my archieve, thanks :)
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

pakman
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby pakman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 pm

paul92706 wrote:Goodday pakman here i used the Nova_adaptor rev.2[1], there also a few other revisions of the schematics and i found errors on the others. i also used VME16M.JED. I am using the jumper setting for the MSTE, for the ET4000 card on my TT. Also Jumper 2 and Jumper 3 are not used as mentioned on the schematics. The TT will not detect the video card (ET4000) with jumper on TT setting, as another member on here had the same issue. Could something be wrong with this revision of Nova adaptor? thanks for your concerns! :D

Even more questions:
- Your file "nova_adapter_rev.2[1].pdf" contains 2 pages, the first one named Rev.02
Can you tell what is the difference between Rev.02 and the other one? (I can't)
- The JED file you sent is "vme16m.jed".
I am confused since on Oct.17th you stated that this won't work (2 bombs)..
And one day later you told "plus_ii.jed" will give some picture at least..
If you are really using "vme16m.jed" right now, what has changed since Oct.17th?
- How much RAM does your graphics card have?
- Does it have ET4000 or ET4000-W32 mounted?

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:17 pm

pakman wrote:
paul92706 wrote:Goodday pakman here i used the Nova_adaptor rev.2[1], there also a few other revisions of the schematics and i found errors on the others. i also used VME16M.JED. I am using the jumper setting for the MSTE, for the ET4000 card on my TT. Also Jumper 2 and Jumper 3 are not used as mentioned on the schematics. The TT will not detect the video card (ET4000) with jumper on TT setting, as another member on here had the same issue. Could something be wrong with this revision of Nova adaptor? thanks for your concerns! :D

Even more questions:
- Your file "nova_adapter_rev.2[1].pdf" contains 2 pages, the first one named Rev.02
Can you tell what is the difference between Rev.02 and the other one? (I can't)
- The JED file you sent is "vme16m.jed".
I am confused since on Oct.17th you stated that this won't work (2 bombs)..
And one day later you told "plus_ii.jed" will give some picture at least..
If you are really using "vme16m.jed" right now, what has changed since Oct.17th?
- How much RAM does your graphics card have?
- Does it have ET4000 or ET4000-W32 mounted?

OK i just looked at both pages of nova schematics and you are right they look identical. frank.lucas mention that Nova_adaptor.pdf may "May have error's" so i did not want to risk building that one. I went ahead a build the Rev. 2 schematics. ok Oct. 17th i did not know about the jumper 1 setting, i had jumper 1 setup for TT. This was reason i was getting 2 bombs at output, and at that time (Oct. 17th) i was programming the GAL with different JED files because i did not know which was the correct one, frank.lucas advised me to use vme16m.jed so i switch to vme16m.jed and still have the same problem, now the following day Rodolphe P. advise me to switch the jumper from TT to MSTE, after i switch to MSTE i finally get output of video (distorted). Now you ask what has changed since Oct. 17th? is i finally get Video (distored) with No bombs.So as of now i still get distorted output with no change. I believe this board has 1 meg but i am not 100% sure or that i am aware of, i posted pic of my ET4000 you can see for yourself. Thanks pakman
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:42 am

Unfortunately the picture of the card is way too small to make out details like chip numbers. It looks like a standard 1MB ET4000AX though. What RAMDAC is on the card?

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:27 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:Unfortunately the picture of the card is way too small to make out details like chip numbers. It looks like a standard 1MB ET4000AX though. What RAMDAC is on the card?

Hi idek, yes i believe i is a 1MB ET4000Ax, this is the info i have from the 3 big IC's, hope this helps! if you need specific please tell me what's needed. thanks

Tseng
ET4000AX
TC6100AF

VGA-Syne ROM
Licensed by Tseng Labs

VGA BIOS
Licensed by Tseng Labs
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

pakman
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby pakman » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Properties of GAL "vme16mp.jed":

GAL-Id: 'VME ATIO'

Memory map:
80.0000 to 8F.FFFF 1MB RAM
90.0000 to 9F.FFFF 1MB I/O
C0.0000 to CF.FFFF 1MB RAM (mirrored, since jp1 = 2-3)
D0.0000 to DF.FFFF 1MB I/O (mirrored, since jp1 = 2-3)

Maybe Idek can tell whether these addresses matches the drivers expectations..
All cycles with 2 wait states.

By the way:
Looking at the screenshot you provided on Oct.21st, there is a possibility that you have a problem with an address line (open, or shorted to VCC, GND or another line).
Please check all address lines with go directly from the VME connector to the graphics card.
Also note that A17, A18 and A19 have to be connected to 2 pins of the ISA slot.

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:56 pm

pakman wrote:Properties of GAL "vme16mp.jed":

GAL-Id: 'VME ATIO'

Memory map:
80.0000 to 8F.FFFF 1MB RAM
90.0000 to 9F.FFFF 1MB I/O
C0.0000 to CF.FFFF 1MB RAM (mirrored, since jp1 = 2-3)
D0.0000 to DF.FFFF 1MB I/O (mirrored, since jp1 = 2-3)

Maybe Idek can tell whether these addresses matches the drivers expectations..
All cycles with 2 wait states.

By the way:
Looking at the screenshot you provided on Oct.21st, there is a possibility that you have a problem with an address line (open, or shorted to VCC, GND or another line).
Please check all address lines with go directly from the VME connector to the graphics card.
Also note that A17, A18 and A19 have to be connected to 2 pins of the ISA slot.

yes i hope idek can chime in and answer that question. Tommorow i will go threw all address lines and make sure there is no short or anything stange, yes i have from VME connector A17,A18,A19 then going to a (1k) pull up resistor then going to A17,A18,A19 of top ISA connector then to bottom ISA connector LA17, LA18, LA19, and so on so forth, i believe LA23 is pulled low to ground. thank pakman :P
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:10 pm

oh darn,! i have LA17, LA18, LA19,LA20,LA21,LA22 pulled high!! AYIEEEEEEEE! YA! stupid me! i will fix this and report back!!



update:
this did not fix the problem, :coffe:
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

pakman
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: Hildesheim, Germany

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby pakman » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:48 pm

paul92706 wrote:update:
this did not fix the problem, :coffe:

Unbelievable.. does it behave EXACTLY the same as before?
With 1024x768x256 60Hz: Do you still see these vertical bars?
Please provide a screenshot (showing the whole screen, if possible with higher pixel count than what you provided on Oct.21st)

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:29 am

pakman wrote:
paul92706 wrote:update:
this did not fix the problem, :coffe:

Unbelievable.. does it behave EXACTLY the same as before?
With 1024x768x256 60Hz: Do you still see these vertical bars?
Please provide a screenshot (showing the whole screen, if possible with higher pixel count than what you provided on Oct.21st)

ok i checked all Address Signals and everything is Good, No shorts of any kind. Now to answer your questions, Yes the Video output behaves exactly the same as before, and i still see vertical bars at 1024x768x256, as seen on pic attached. Now i have a question, i noticed on another revision of the nova adapter by an ex member on here, The Resistor pack for LA17-LA23 was Pulled High on his schematic, and i noticed on Nova_adapter_rev.2[1].pdf the Resistor pack for LA17-LA23 is Pulled LOW! so i noticed this problem so everyone who builds this adapter should be careful, i followed the Nova_adapter_rev.2[1].pdf schematics, so i Pulled Low. Another question is this a Driver or Video card problem? i triple check the nova adapter and everything is to spec on schematic, hmmmm thank you kindly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
frank.lukas
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1317
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby frank.lukas » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:21 am

I do not know why Simeon has changed this ...
fancy Atari Musik anDA Dance "Agare Hinu Harukana" 1998 ATARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX10fxb5eYE

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 am

I guess I have to repeat a warning here: You can easily destroy at least your vga card, if not more, when you don't have the right GAL and/or sync settings. I destroyed at least two ATI cards when they got the wrong frequency settings through a setup that was wrong. This is one of the reasons why the original author of the NOVA card didn't want them published.
-try out your card in a PC and make sure that it is undamaged
- set the jumper to MSTE
- use ONLY the SUPERPL GAL in combination with my driver/setups
This combination works in my development system. If it still doesn't work for you there are three options:
1. your card is damaged (rule it out by PC test)
2. your adapter is faulty (well you seem to be sure that this is not the case anymore)
3. you have a different card and you need different drivers. I might be able to help here by creating other (then untested) drivers that might damage your card.

These cards are tested:
;0: Color Image 5 (bis 65 MHz)
;1: Orchid Prodesigner IIs
;2: Sigma Legend II
;3: Morse 256 (bis 90 MHz)
;4: Color Image 6
;5: Morse mit Sierra Hicolor (bzw. kompatible)
;6: 64K-HiColor-VGA
;7: 64K-HiColor-VGA ohne HiColor
;8: 16.7 Mio-Farben (5-kompatibel)

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi Idek, ok the card has been tested in an old PC and is working fine. Now last night i did a continuity test on Nova adapter and compared to schematic, and all is good, so i can pretty much rule out both from what i tested. Oh and the Nova card is set for MSTE jumper. I will re-program the GAL for SUPERPL Gal as soon as i can, i remember having problems with SUPERPL gal before, but as you say USE only SUPERPL as i will do so.I asume maybe creating a new driver would be the best answer. thanks idek
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Could you please post a picture of the screen with SUPERPL and my drivers?

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:Could you please post a picture of the screen with SUPERPL and my drivers?

sure i can post picture, i only have GAL (SUPERPL) file you sent me, i dont have your drivers, unless it's somewhere in the 60mb archieve? thanks


Update: ok i program SUPERPL once again, and upon running VMG_TT.PRG i can NOT get any resolution at any set frequency, hmmm this has somthing to do with SUPERPL. strange :coffe:
Last edited by paul92706 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Now I am starting to get really confused...I asked you only use those drivers and posted the link here 4 days ago.
Specifically the following two zip files contain working combinations.
http://silicon-heaven.org/atari/nova/TT ... erPlus.zip
http://silicon-heaven.org/atari/nova/TT ... erPlus.zip
Forget about using arbitrary drivers!!! This might only work by chance and will more likely damage things. :shrug:

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:Now I am starting to get really confused...I asked you only use those drivers and posted the link here 4 days ago.
Specifically the following two zip files contain working combinations.
http://silicon-heaven.org/atari/nova/TT ... erPlus.zip
http://silicon-heaven.org/atari/nova/TT ... erPlus.zip
Forget about using arbitrary drivers!!! This might only work by chance and will more likely damage things. :shrug:

ok YES.... i apologize, i have so many things in my head i forgot, i do have this file, and yes i will not use arbitrary drivers as it will kill and damage things. i will try this once more again.


update: here is pic of results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks! :thumbs:
I am not saying that it WILL kill things, but it might. Additionally, it makes it impossible to analyze the problem.

So....which one of my drivers did you use? What resolution did you you choose? Do the different drivers create the same result?

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:Thanks! :thumbs:
I am not saying that it WILL kill things, but it might. Additionally, it makes it impossible to analyze the problem.

No problem Idek, i just hope we can get this working right, and help other people :D
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:Thanks! :thumbs:
I am not saying that it WILL kill things, but it might. Additionally, it makes it impossible to analyze the problem.

So....which one of my drivers did you use? What resolution did you you choose? Do the different drivers create the same result?

ok first off i reprogrammed GAL for SUPERPL then i used the drivers in the folder V0 and put files into my AUTO folder and reboot and i get that picture i sent you with the 2 verticle bars. I was unable to set resolution. Now i attempt to use the ET4000AX_TT i will report back with results.
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI

User avatar
Idek Tramielski
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:25 pm

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby Idek Tramielski » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Always use all files in the AUTO folder.
And...please have a look at the square chip above the VGA bios and report back the type. Or take a picture with higher resolution.

User avatar
paul92706
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1296
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am
Location: Orange, CA

Re: Nova VME Bus Adapter Building Files ...

Postby paul92706 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Idek Tramielski wrote:Always use all files in the AUTO folder.
And...please have a look at the square chip above the VGA bios and report back the type. Or take a picture with higher resolution.

ok here is picture of ET4000AX_TT drivers at boot up. On the chip above VGA BIos it says "VGA-Syne ROM, Licensed by Tsenglbs" is this the right chip?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atari Falcon CT60/CTPCI 14MB+ 512mb ATI9250 + NetUSBee
Atari Falcon030 CF 4gb + NetUSBee+ 14MB Ram
Atari TT030 2meg STRAM/16meg TTRAM + Nova Adaptor +Maxtor SCSI HD + DaynaPort Pocket SCSI


Social Media

     

Return to “Professionals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest