After nearly 20 years, will anyone crack Cubase Audio 2.06?

Hardware, coding, music, graphic and various applications

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

FatRakoon
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: After nearly 20 years, will anyone crack Cubase Audio 2.06?

Postby FatRakoon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:16 pm

I have been off my Atari for about 5 years now... Not through choice, but because I have been involved in a massive accident that has left me almost completely paralysed, and yet, after being told I will never walk again, 3 months ago was the last time I used my wheelchair... So life can take a weird turn sometimes, in both directions.
Anyway, the thing is, that my Falcon was not working at all well, and so I have sent it to rodolphe, who has sorted it out treat, and I am soon going to be sorting through my collection of software, and organising what I have and I will be uploading it back up onto my server.

I may organise things so the files can be had via torrents,so it will be easier to share.
MSTE @ 16Mhz : 4MB+8MB : Magic & Jinnee
TT030 @ 32Mhz : 10+16MB : Magic & Jinnee
Falcon060 @ 95Mhz : 16+512MB : MiNT & Jinnee
More PCs than PC World has... Probably

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:27 pm

FatRakoon wrote:I have been off my Atari for about 5 years now... Not through choice, but because I have been involved in a massive accident that has left me almost completely paralysed, and yet, after being told I will never walk again, 3 months ago was the last time I used my wheelchair... So life can take a weird turn sometimes, in both directions.

Hey welcome back !! :D Nice to see that Avatar back online.
Sorry to hear about your accident.
Glad your that your hard work and perseverance to walk paid off. :cheers:
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63+CTPCI_ATI_RTL8139 14+512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list

Atarieterno
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Atarieterno » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:50 pm

FatRakoon wrote:I have been off my Atari for about 5 years now... Not through choice, but because I have been involved in a massive accident that has left me almost completely paralysed, and yet, after being told I will never walk again, 3 months ago was the last time I used my wheelchair... So life can take a weird turn sometimes, in both directions.
Anyway, the thing is, that my Falcon was not working at all well, and so I have sent it to rodolphe, who has sorted it out treat, and I am soon going to be sorting through my collection of software, and organising what I have and I will be uploading it back up onto my server.

I may organise things so the files can be had via torrents,so it will be easier to share.

I am saddened by this information about your accident, but I am sincerely delighted with your recovery.

Thanks for your offer to share, there are people who think that their programs and manuals can take them to the grave.
I am also going to share programs and manuals, I hope it will be useful to old and new Atari users.
Best regards.

ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

FatRakoon
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FatRakoon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Thanks for that guys.
I was very lucky actually... I have broken all expectations to survive because the doctors gave me zero possible chance.
A lorry pulled out on me, on my Kawasaki CPG900r Motorbike, ( Mint and just been fully restored ), I hit just behind the front wheel, the driver knew something was wrong, and so reversed back into the driveway he had come out of, and the wheel rolled over my chest. I splatted like road kill and my guts were spilled on the road, but I was still alive... Even though both lungs had popped, I was still somehoe able to suck in enough oxygen to stay alive?
I crushed both kidneys so I had to live on a dialysis machine, I have lost my spleen, and my pancreas so I am now diabetic, my liver wasripped in two, btu thats recovered well. I am now odd the dialysis machine but on meds, even though for 2 years the doctors were looking for replacement kidneys, I somehow pulled throughon that. Bone-wise, I broke all my ribs, my skull jaw, 2 neck and 4 back wertebrae, my pelvis was broken in 6 pieces and my right femur in multiple... I have had massive issues with my reight femur and also had a bone infection resulting in my leg being shortened by 5 and a half inches ,its been stretched by 3 now so its not as bad as it was, but its still short. I also broke my left leg in multiple places and both arms, with my left arm being very much ruined. Im left handed and so i have had to learn to use my right arm for many things, including trying to learn to write.
My brain has also had a serious injury and thisis a problem because I had a brain trauma many man yyears ago and I had to relearn how to do many things and so this happening again has completely thrown me. I now have dysexecutive syndrome and one of the side-effects if that I speak m y mind, but I also cannot lie anymore, which is weird... Well, I can, its easy to b/s but what I mean, is that if asked a question, I just say what is on my mind and I cannot help it, but its also fun too! - bit like Tourettes in a way.

But yeah, I am now free of my wheelchair for now, and I need crutches or my sticks, but its a whole mile from facing being in a chair for life.

As to my computers, I am completely flying blind when it comes to the atari... Its a whole new learning curve now and every time I play on it, I remember things and its all good fun... Like for example, since Rodolphe sent it back, It has never crashed, even in 060 mode, and while I have not yet got Magic running in it, I have got a basic MINT setup back up and running, and only yesterday, I had it crash for the first tim,e and I thought WTF??? - but its was that FOLDRxxx.PRG that was needed for it.... Little things like this are what its all about I suppose? IIRC there is the option in HDDRIVER that sorted that out too, so its all good.

Why am I saying all this? This is not the palce for it, so I will shut up now.

TheNameOfTheGame
Atari God
Atari God

Postby TheNameOfTheGame » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Omg so sorry to hear of your accident. That sounds horrific :(

Glad you are a strong person and have been able to make such a recovery!

Good to see you back and God bless!

FatRakoon
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FatRakoon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:45 pm

TheNameOfTheGame wrote:Omg so sorry to hear of your accident. That sounds horrific :(

Nah! - piece of cake. I slept through most of it... for about 5 months actually LOL

To be honest though, after my come, I was so weak, and my muscles had pretty much vanished, plus I was in plaster and lots of breaks, I could not move much at all... Now, with me being on a ventilator that was breathing for me, what the doctors started to do after a few weeks, sometimes cos I asked for it, because I was nil by mouth and my mouth was so horribly dry - plus, due to the kidney failure, they could not let me drink, and even my teeth had to be cleaned with powder, and then washed with a tiny damp sponge and then they had a small little sucker that pulled any moisture out of my mouth ( Yes, it was a killer ) but they would on occasion, take out the trachy bit so that I could try breathing on my own, but I have such a poor strength in my lungs that I could not cough ( I hada machine that removed phlegm from my throat too by the way - it was hell ) but sometimes, the trachy would pop out and I would suffocate, and not have enough strengthi to let the nurses know... Imagine that? - I would suffocate to the point that I would faint, and then the machine would notify the nurses who would come over only once I was gone! - thats absolutely the most horrific thing I have ever gone through. Imagine in the film DeadPool when he was in the glass case... It was kind of like that!

But hey, I got through the other side of it and I have had a huge compensation payout and while that does not give me my full life back, it has allowed me to have a comfortable life and pay off mymortgage so hey ho... Plus I have an adapted Harley davison trike to ride now so win-win for me I think!

Ragstaff
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby Ragstaff » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:18 pm

I don't mean to use foul language on here, but f u ck me! What a thing to go through, suffocating to unconsciousness several times while in hospital.... as if everything else wasn't bad enough! So glad to hear you are on the mend

EDIT and sorry to hear about your Kwaka! Did you mean the GPZ 900R? Nice old bike, what a pity, but of course pales into comparison with what else you lost

Dal
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dal » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Just wow... I had often wondered what happened to FatRakoon but kinda though you'd just taken a sabbatical from the scene like people do now and again. But jeez - I was not prepared for what I have just read. I don't know how you pulled through that and lived to tell the tale, but it suddenly brings a whole heap of things into perspective. Especially as I have heard many stories of people who met an untimely death at the hands of road users who fail to look for bikes properly (like Techie Alison).

Glad to hear you have been able to rehabilitate remarkably well so far - all things considered - and I hope you'll continue to get stronger every day..
TT030: 4MB/16MB + Crazy Dots, Mega"SST" 12, MegaSTE, STE: Desktopper case, IDE interface, UltraSatan (8GB + 512Mb) + HXC floppy emulator. Plus some STE's/STFM's

wongck
Ultimate Atarian
Ultimate Atarian

Postby wongck » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:09 am

OMG....what an terrible ordeal you are going through and I hope you continue to recover and become less dependent on those machine.
Glad that you are able to live comfortably now (among the medical stuff) and to be able to continue with your hobby - I remember seeing your photos on your old website with bikes and rides... not to mention how your man-cave was like with all those computers.
My Stuff: FB/Falcon CT63+CTPCI_ATI_RTL8139 14+512MB 30GB HDD CF HxC_SD/ TT030 68882 4+32MB 520MB Nova/ 520STFM 4MB Tos206 SCSI
Shared SCSI Bus:ScsiLink ethernet, 9GB HDD,SD-reader @ http://phsw.atari.org
My Atari stuff for sale - click here for list

FatRakoon
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FatRakoon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:06 am

Ragstaff > Did you mean the GPZ 900R?

LOL yeah... I just seen what I typed LOL

DAL > Especially as I have heard many stories of people who met an untimely death at the hands of road users who fail to look for bikes properly (like Techie Alison).

Im sorry, but is Alison ... gone? I never knew! I am so sorry. And here is me boasting that I survived.

Wongck > OMG....what an terrible ordeal you are going through and I hope you continue to recover and become less dependent on those machine.

Yes, and I certainly hope I will be fully rid, but I am more than happy that Im out of the chair - that was my goal and I did it. Time will tell.

Wongck > Glad that you are able to live comfortably now (among the medical stuff) and to be able to continue with your hobby

Im not comfortable by an ystretch. The medication I have to take, is quite horrific. but again, time, they say, is a great healer and so who knows what the future will hold and I might just get off them too!

Wongck > I remember seeing your photos on your old website with bikes and rides... not to mention how your man-cave was like with all those computers.

The website has been almost entirely dumped... That said, I have on the odd occasion, thrown a file or two up there purely to let people have a copy ofthis or that, and I have given them a direct link to said file... I am, I am afraid to say, no better at keeping my place tidy, exscept that now, I have a much bigger house and much more rooms to destroy and fill with computer gear LOL.
I have a PC room just for my PC, and junk, plus I also have a utility room that I am going to use for my Atari gear and My synths etc... Bopth rooms are absolutely disgustingly untidy, but in my defence, I have only recently moved into this house and there is a lot of sorting through that needs to be done, and there is only so much time I have to do things and so the computer rooms are the least of my concerns.

I will take some pictures in a few minutes and upload them to www.fatrakoon.co.uk/junk/ so if you see them, cool, if not, dont worry.

I will simply dump them into a quick html file to display them all, I wont bother messing about with anything fancy.

Rustynutt
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Rustynutt » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:00 am

Place looks like a show room compared to the spot I rat hole gear into.
Just moved enough vintage motocross bikes and parts to fill a 40' sea container week ago. Fricking 2000 mile trip.
Not as long as yours though.

Glad you got a second chance.
Keep away from PC's, hear you can catch some nasty chit off one!

calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby calimero » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:10 am

OMG FatRakoon ! I need to take great breath to read what happened to you! I hope you are well.

Regarding Cubase Audio Falcon crack, I have on my site (as far as I remember) cracked version of 2.06: http://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/?f ... AF_206.FTP

Can somebody test it and confirm it is cracked?
using Atari since 1986.http://wet.atari.orghttp://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/ ・ Atari Falcon030/CT63/SV ・ Atari STe ・ Atari Mega4/MegaFile30/SM124 ・ Amiga 1200/PPC ・ Amiga 500 ・ C64 ・ ZX Spectrum ・ RPi ・ MagiC! ・ MiNT 1.18 ・ OS X

calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby calimero » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am

Holly crap! I can not imagine what are you going thorough!

If I can ask you personal question? You are from USA? Can I ask you who paid for you accident? Accident was fault of other driver? So he pay you (for hospital and more...)?

Regarding your website: I always wonder what will happened to my website when I die.
We pay for tomb place but what about our websites? They will eventually vanish (due to not paying hosting and domain).
I also always wonder how "we" manage choose worst "version" of internet! Like Ted Nelson said: this is like AirBus with broken wings driving on highway.
using Atari since 1986.http://wet.atari.orghttp://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/ ・ Atari Falcon030/CT63/SV ・ Atari STe ・ Atari Mega4/MegaFile30/SM124 ・ Amiga 1200/PPC ・ Amiga 500 ・ C64 ・ ZX Spectrum ・ RPi ・ MagiC! ・ MiNT 1.18 ・ OS X

FatRakoon
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby FatRakoon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:48 pm

calimero wrote:Holly crap! I can not imagine what are you going thorough!

The funny thing, I suppose, is that all throuhout my life, people have said to me, "BLAH BLAH, do you know what I mean?" and I have always said that I do understand, and sure enough, I meant it 95% of the time, just to be polite.
Now, I am a member of NABD ( National Association for Bikers with a Disability ) and at first, this was purely to show my support for the fellow bikers who need to have their ride customized to help them remain bikers after an accident, or maybe they simply want to be a biker, but are physically limited, and I talked to so many of those people at the NABD rally and when asked, I would say "Yes, I do know what you mean" etc.

The simple fact is, that for all those years, the reality is no... I did not have a single clue what they have gone through. No one can possibly know until you actually go through something similar yourself.

I also promised my family, that I will never ride a bike again. When the doctors are tellign you, that you will NEVER walk again, its an easy thiung to say, because you cant, even if you wanted to. Things have changed however... I have worked and worked my ass off to get myself back into a life that I had, and while I have still got huge barriers in my way, I am still out of my wheelchair and ok, Im struggling at times, I think, now that winter is approaching, I think I am feeling it more, because I have struggled the last few weeks a little, but the simple fact is, that I have bought myself a Harley and its now modified and it has 3 wheels not 2, its also a bigger object on the road, and so it should be seen a lot better than if it was jus ta bike ( Although there are NEVER any guarantees are there ), so my promise that I gave to the family, I have broken. But as I said, I meant every word when I said that I will never get on a bike again, but its bloody difficult to stick to it, when you know that getting back onto the bikes, is a huge hurdle that you absolutely need to get over.... Just like falling of a horse, you get back on dont you?

calimero wrote:If I can ask you personal question? You are from USA? Can I ask you who paid for you accident? Accident was fault of other driver? So he pay you (for hospital and more...)?

No, I am in the UK. The insurance paid out because the accident was absolutely the other drivers fault. The arguement was NEVER in question, but they were of course trying to lower the amount of blame, by claiming all kinds of stupid rubbish, such as I was speeding, but the forensics put my speed at between 45 and 65 and the road was a 60, so they were arguing that it was 65 of course, but there was load of other stuff that they said throughout the entire thing...

I know that one of the guys said that I was doing at least 100, but at that speed, the bike would have been screaming so how come he did not hear the bike? Then they said that I had no lights on, but its an import and it wont run without lights, so how come they didnt see me either?

It was on a 1.4 Mile stretch, and the police had done all kinds ofspeed tests along that road, and they did from 30 to 160 ( My bikes max speed ) along that stretch to see how long I was visible for, and even at 160mph, they could see me for something like 35 seconds or whatever ?. Im wrong on the actual figures, but they had no excuses is what I mean.

Now, the payout I got was a combination of the loss of earnings in my job, but these losses dont cover me until I retire, or my pension either, but they do cover me for the next 16 years... That makes me sick to be honest, plus person hassle and pain and suffering etc.

Now, I am hoping that I get well enough to work, and you bet that right now, there are loads of things that I can do, but its whether I can get them jobs around here, and theyt are simply not available, but Im working with a careers adviser who is trying to help see what employment I can do, and so I hope to be back in work in the not too distant future.

The payout I did get however was more than acceptable. The barrister who argued for me, did a splendid job. Its got me a massive house with a huge garden front and back, and I have bought myself a couple of cars, and a Harley Davidson Trike, While I was unable to drive, I have a great friend, who I have given him a nice cheque for £10K, plus I have bought him both a Motorbike ( Honda CB750 ) and he loves LandRovers, so I also bought him a Landrover Discovery. I gave my mum £50K, my brother and sister both £25K and my kids all have everythign they could possibly ask for, iphone 7s xboxes PS4 and I also bought my wife a new Vaccuum cleaner and rubber gloves ( So she knows where she stands in this LOL ) plus, if I look after the rest of my money, I will have a comfortable life, and if I die early, then I have plenty to leave the wife and kids.

calimero wrote:Regarding your website: I always wonder what will happened to my website when I die.

Unless its actually removed and fully closed off, Iguess it just stays there ad infinitum?
Maybe if the traffic is monitored, then the hosts will see that its not being used and will contact the person who set it up and if they hear nothing, then maybe they will close it down then?

I have not used mine for absolutely ages, but just this morning, I was talking to a friend about my brothers business, when I used to do his websites for him, and I went to enter his website into google and instead of his current website coming up, one of the tets sites came up instead and so I had a good laugh about that, because I only knocked it up to show my brother and ask him if he liked how it was going... I thought I removed it once we had a format he liked, so even temporary sites must be kept somewhere?

Im not sure if I should, but I did a search for "NORTH WALES CASES" and if you try that, maybe you will see the old site, maybe a newer one, I dont know?

calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby calimero » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:20 am

So she knows where she stands in this LOL

and I though that only Balkan people are "rude" to woman like this :D

So you had insurance like everybody else in UK (mandatory insurance), or you pay some extras insurance? I ask all this question since I am from ex-Yugoslavia, ex-socialism country so I can not grasp how people are "safe" in western countries.

And now you own the new, bigger, house? You can sell it if you want and take all the money?

btw
did someone try this CAF 2.06 crack from link that I left?

charles
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10

Postby charles » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 am

I think its Cubase score 2.06 they are referring to , its not cracked
atari is my lifestyle,not a hobby.
HOLD ON ! ! !,
Im printing unreadable characters ...!

calimero
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby calimero » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:11 pm

But title say "audio"..??!?

charles
10 GOTO 10
10 GOTO 10

Postby charles » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:59 pm

well ...some know better than others
atari is my lifestyle,not a hobby.
HOLD ON ! ! !,
Im printing unreadable characters ...!

Social Media

Return to “Professionals”