Raiden works quite fine for me in Hatari - and it is even one of the few Falcon games that even work with sound
st dragon wrote:i get a message saying "failed to set default directory"
When do you get this message? What were you trying to do?
Anyhow, here is a short description how to get Raiden working:
- Unzip the raiden.zip somewhere on your harddisk
- In the Hatari GUI, select "Disks" and set up a "GEMDOS drive" with folder that you've just created by unzipping the raiden.zip
- Make sure that you have selected your TOS 4.04 in the "ROM" setup dialog.
- Make sure that you have selected "68020+FPU", "Falcon" and "16 MHz" in the "System" dialog
- In the "Memory" setup dialog, select at leas 8 MiB RAM (or Raiden will crash later)
- Raiden only works with a "joypad" in the enhanced joystick port of the Falcon. So go to the "Joystick" setup dialog, select "STE Joypad A" and enable it.
That's it. Then you can boot the emulated Falcon and start Raiden by clicking on CLICKME.PRG.