No Fragments # 4 - The Falcon Archive - Bugreport

All about demos on the Falcon, TT & clones

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

moondog/.tSCc.

No Fragments # 4 - The Falcon Archive - Bugreport

Postby moondog/.tSCc. » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:10 am

Hello there, since the release of NF4 - The Falcon Archive lays some weeks back now, I wonder if you found first bugs on it. If yes, please get in touch with me, as we will create a remix within some time if there are too many bugs on the CD.

Also if you got your hands on stuff that isn´t included on that archive, please get in touch. I wonder if there is enough stuff left for a second edition ;)

http://no-fragments.atari.org

Thanx, Eric
Undercover Magascene - observing the Atari scene since 1993

Fantomas
Atariator
Atariator

/archive/demos/fantomas/cube_256

Postby Fantomas » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:49 am

Hi,

"/archive/demos/fantomas/cube_256"

The lastest version (coded a long time ago...) called "3_cubes" can be found on my webpage here:

http://perso.orange.fr/michel.goux/mes_prg.htm

fun: on your keyboard type "EVENTIDE" then Enter when the cube moves :wink: Escape to return to original cubes

On the same page you can found "Screen1", another (old) screen for Falcon 030.

Fantomas

moondog/.tSCc.

Postby moondog/.tSCc. » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:10 pm

Hi, many thanx for those informations, will check out the stuff in time, unfortunately I doubt that there will be a remix or something, due to a harddiskcrash in July I lost all stuff I wanted to change or add for a possible v1.1 and I don´t have the motivation right now, to dig again for this stuff.

Thanx anyway!

Greetings, Eric

Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

Postby Brume » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:07 pm

moondog/.tSCc. wrote:Hi, many thanx for those informations, will check out the stuff in time, unfortunately I doubt that there will be a remix or something, due to a harddiskcrash in July I lost all stuff I wanted to change or add for a possible v1.1 and I don´t have the motivation right now, to dig again for this stuff.

Thanx anyway!

Greetings, Eric

Eric, that's very bad news :cry:
Have you lost a lot of stuffs?

moondog/.tSCc.

Postby moondog/.tSCc. » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:19 pm

Hi Brume, to be precise it were some megabytes, mostly stuff I didn´t checked before but just leeched as I stumbled over it somewhere. As I had a complete crash (loosing about 15 GB of stuff at all incl. surf histories, lists, my whole email stuff, all mirc files and more) you may guess that my motivation to start from scratch is quite small... at least I´m happy that I kicked out the compile before... but who knows, maybe I get some flash again? Just wanted to say that in the "near" future there will be nothing... just gimme some more years ;)

Greetings, Eric

Social Media

Return to “Demos”