SuperFly DX

Speaking with the gods about their latest releases or various subjects

Moderators: Moderator Team, Reservoir Gods

sh3-rg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

SuperFly DX

Postby sh3-rg » Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Back from Outline 2010 where we released our new game, SuperFly DX. If you have an Atari Jaguar Games Console, head over to http://reboot.atari.org for the ultimate version of SuperFly... at least for now! If you don't have one, you can still use Project Tempest or Virtual Jaguar emulators to give it a try on the PC instead. There are BJL, ROM & CD images, so whatever flavour of Jaguar/CD/dev system/piracy cart/etc you have you'll be good to go.

We're considering porting a version to the Falcon and doing a similar kind of cross-development with all our games from now on if possible.

Why are you still reading? Go play!

sh3-rg^reboot
fxXxings to disco mobile

BoNuS
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: SuperFly DX

Postby BoNuS » Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Great to see that the Jaguar is still very much alive !!! Keep it up, shame I don't have one (anymore)
http://bonus.home.xs4all.nl/
2 x Falcon 030 - a mint Atari TT - Mega STE - 2x STE - 1x Mega 2 - 2x STFM - 1 x STF - 3x SC1224 - 2x SM124 - 1x SM125 2x Portofolio+interface
- 3x 1435 monitor - 1 x Ult.Ripper cardridge - Mega 1,2,and 4 ( just to much Atari stuff)

dma
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby dma » Fri May 07, 2010 9:20 am

I could experience it at Outline 2010 and all i can say is that this Jaguar version of SuperFly looks and plays super fresh! Indeed DX it is!
Hurray for the colourful graphics, parallax scrolling and smooth frame-rate! :thumbs:

viking272
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby viking272 » Wed May 26, 2010 9:42 pm

sh3-rg wrote:We're considering porting a version to the Falcon and doing a similar kind of cross-development with all our games from now on if possible.

Yes please, that would be most awesome! :D

Xerus

Postby Xerus » Thu May 27, 2010 3:02 am

I like to see a near true color parallax option for CT60, hum, sorry, I dream :-D
Remixed 8 voices mod by MSG for exploited the powerfull DSP could be a nice feature too...hum, sorry, I dream again :)

I'm sure for a one thing, I will play again :mrgreen:
Thank you in advance for your next version :cheers:

Social Media

Return to “Reservoir Gods”