"README.PRG" demo by The Exceptions

This is where you post all your requests for demos, intros, pubtros etc...

Moderators: Mug UK, lotek_style, Moderator Team

Soluzar
Atari freak
Atari freak

"README.PRG" demo by The Exceptions

Postby Soluzar » Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:43 pm

I was looking at a page which detailed the history of the Atari ST demo scene, and it claims that the first generally acknowledged demo was README.PRG, by The Exceptions, followed by The Little Sound Demo, and The Little Colour Demo.

Now, I'd be quite interested to see the first ST demo, so I went looking for it. I found The Little Color/Sound demos, but not the first one. Does anyone know where I can get it, or is this one "missing in action"?

Soluzar

Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes

Postby Brume » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:01 pm

I guess you saw that Readme.prg on Felx/Delta Force website.You can find this demo in the big archive Felx provides on the site. It's named "Atari_Demos_v1.ZIP".

In case it's to big (32 MB), please find that demo just attached to that message (only 30 KB) ;)
Cu soon,

Brume.

Soluzar
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby Soluzar » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:13 pm

Thanks very much, Brume. Yeah, you guessed it. The connection I have is fine for basic web browsing, and email, even downloading the odd ST games or demos, but 32Mb would take me an estimated 5 hours. :lol:

Thanks for the file. It's much appreciated. I will download the big file from the Felx/Delta Force website at some point... but not from this connection! :D

Soluzar

Social Media

Return to “Demos - Requests”