crossbow: legend of william tell

Requests for manuals and detailed information on playing games

Moderators: Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, Moderator Team

fookenbored
Retro freak
Retro freak

Postby fookenbored » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:53 am

There are two hermits caves.
One near the riverside with the shield and one near the village with another small sword in it-this one has the medium key.
I definately have it-hold the cursor over it and its says medium metal key!
I'm going home tomight so i'll clarify and get back to you tomorrow.
Sorry for the hold up.

fookenbored
Retro freak
Retro freak

Postby fookenbored » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:28 pm

To clarify-this cave is at the following:-

Leave the warthogs cave and go two screens east(the screen with the large sword in it).
At this screen go north and then east again( Beware beacuse there are four wolves on this screen!).
After the wolves have been killed go east again to a screen with a lone druid-talk to it until it's friendly.
Proceed to the right of this screen-first is a north junction, go right again and there is a south junction.
This is the second secret cave with the medium key in it (along with some cake, ale and a small sword)
Hope this is of help

I've mapped out the whole of the outside area and what is in each screen/house if it's of any help-i'll have to scan it though-let me know first(i think you'll have it all anyway).

I got the papers that i couldn't get before-i didn't realise that every druid can be converted just by talking-they give loads of food aswell!

I got into the castle using your tequnique but i didn't have any arrows left so i got knocked out on the first screen with the three green sentinals....

Hope the previous is of help

Cheers

garonsen
Atariator
Atariator

Postby garonsen » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:28 pm

Awesome, thanks. Beat it!

I'll get going on the walkthru, but expect it to be a little while... I'm pretty busy with classes and all, so it'll be bit by bit.

fookenbored
Retro freak
Retro freak

Postby fookenbored » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:27 pm

Garonsen- just to let you know that i've managed to finish the game myself! Still don't know what to do with the jewels and papers (i have them all now) but they weren't necessary to finish the game.
Thanks for your help and i'm still looking forward to your notes.
cheers

garonsen
Atariator
Atariator

Postby garonsen » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:19 pm

Cool deal. I'm absolutely blitzed for the next three weeks with terms papers and finals, but I'll get to the walkthru over winter break.

Social Media

Return to “Doc Disks, Manuals & Instructions”