TrRW01 - Roadwar 2000 Trainer

Requests for manuals and detailed information on playing games

Moderators: Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, Moderator Team

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

TrRW01 - Roadwar 2000 Trainer

Postby WillieSea » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:02 am

This works the best with the crew changes.
I have had some difficulty with the Super Bus, but if you find a vehicle afterwards, it seems to fix the stats. (it refigures everything)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby WillieSea » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:03 am

And the rar file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:00 am

When I finally pull my finger out and reconfigure all my downloads to look at the new hosting arrangement, I'll upload these too if you don't mind Williesea. They're PC trainers but for ST titles so they fit the overall theme of my site very well.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby WillieSea » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 am

Yes, do what you like with them. I have the source as well if that would help anyone improve them. I just figured it was easier to put the executable out there. Some of the trainers took several hours to several days to figure out and make. But I was just doing it for fun. When that wears off, I will probably stop making the trainers.

I had also thought about renaming them to 8 character names instead of the 6 currently used.

Social Media

Return to “Doc Disks, Manuals & Instructions”