TrSF01 - Starflight Trainer

Requests for manuals and detailed information on playing games

Moderators: Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, Moderator Team

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

TrSF01 - Starflight Trainer

Postby WillieSea » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:15 am

Its been a while. I have been trying to get a number of other games trained, but with little luck. Either I cannot find the location, or the memory locations switch around with each new game. :x

You can have more than 6 crew in the game, but I decided, Why? With the trainer, you only need 1. But 6 would fill each position with one person, so I decided on it. I could not find the armor or shield levels. If anyone knows what they are, let me know and I will update the trainer. The 'Ship Galactic' is the position of your ship on the galactic map. Change both fields to the same. The lander energy will allow you to drive over the entire planet to your hearts content. The area starting with 'Cargo Pods' are the number or level of that ship item that you have. The rest is pretty self explanitory.

I will be on business travel the next week, so it will be a while for any more. I have been creating these for the games I really liked.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby WillieSea » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:17 am

And, here is the rar file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:00 am

Don't know how much I hacked Starflight all those years ago but I think your trainer is slightly more useful than mine :)
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Social Media

Return to “Doc Disks, Manuals & Instructions”