Information on Xenomorph?

Requests for manuals and detailed information on playing games

Moderators: Mug UK, Doctor Bob Gordon, Moderator Team

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Information on Xenomorph?

Postby WillieSea » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:48 am

Does anyone have any information on the game Xenomorph, as far as decimal values for battery charges and ammo cartridges? Or even what the health, stamina, food and drink decimal values are? Everything I can see in the game is a visual bar, which is not much help.

The only thing I could find so far was the value on the credit cards. I don't think a +1 trainer would be of much use.

I have been comparing files, and looking at memory but have been unable to find anything of revelance.

Anyone have any clues on this :?:

Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mug UK » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:14 am

Marcer is probably the one to speak to about this as he playtested the Atari Legend version of Xenomorph to the end.

I'd use that version of Xenomorph too as it's available on the site so anyone can download it :)
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk

Marcer
Atarilegend
Atarilegend

Postby Marcer » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:39 pm

Atari Legend Release already includes all trainer options you need as far I can tell.

// Marcer
- Atari ST/FM/E - Mega sTe - Portfolio - Falcon 030 FX 3 in 1 -- Atari 7800/Lynx/Jaguar -
- FTP... Ask for info
- Atari Legend (Games all-a-round)
- Paradize (Chip Music)
- Elite (Atari Softs)
- The Legion (Demos)
- Alive Maggie Team
_/|\_YM-RockerZ_/|\_

WillieSea
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby WillieSea » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:46 pm

I found the file on Atari legend. It does not say what it trains, but that it is a +3. I will look into it when I get back from work today. Thanks!

Social Media

Return to “Doc Disks, Manuals & Instructions”