An old friend of mine recently sent me one of my old floppies that has some old 68000 code on it that I never quite finished. I started it back in 1990 and have finally finished it this morning
I was never one for keeping deadlines!
It was back when I first loaded up GenST and was faced a blank screen thinkng "What now?" It's that old.
Anyways, i've re-written most of it and it now works, having tested under Steem SSE with all different Machines and Tos versions.
There's code in the attached zip for cracking, filing for a 520k version, and single parting a 1mb version all now commented to make more sense of it.
Also in the zip are the 2 versions ready to run as .msa files.
I'm posting this here partly as as a preservation method and as a tutorial for people like me who were never that good to be part of any serious group but tried to crack their own games and never quite managed it.
I did few far more trickier more games afer this like Baal and Stormtropper but this was the first one I had saved the code for and I thought was lost forever.
Hope someone finds it useful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.