GFA, ASM, STOS, ...

Moderators: simonsunnyboy, Mug UK, Zorro 2, Moderator Team

OL
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Redirection issue with toswin2 and MyAES0.97

Postby OL » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello

need some idea to help fix a bug in MyAES 0.97 (it work under MyAES 0.96 !)

When I launch a tos or a console software such bash in toswin2 the application is launch but redirection of text is not done and continue to be displayed on the screen, if from this bash I type "ls" redirection is done in the bash window as it should. The issue is the same if I launch directly toswin2 with application as parameters or with VA_START launch, but if from menu I use "start shell" it launch for me bash and redirection is ok.

Better I just tried my old shell for GCC, redirection work as it should.

Absolutely no idea is coming :-(
OL

OL
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: Redirection issue with toswin2 and MyAES0.97

Postby OL » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:19 pm

Correction and other tests:

In fact only bash looks not work correctly, if I launch ls, env ... redirection are ok

Bash not, some version display all in console, an old version display only # in console but keyboard is in the right windows

OL wrote:Hello

need some idea to help fix a bug in MyAES 0.97 (it work under MyAES 0.96 !)

When I launch a tos or a console software such bash in toswin2 the application is launch but redirection of text is not done and continue to be displayed on the screen, if from this bash I type "ls" redirection is done in the bash window as it should. The issue is the same if I launch directly toswin2 with application as parameters or with VA_START launch, but if from menu I use "start shell" it launch for me bash and redirection is ok.

Better I just tried my old shell for GCC, redirection work as it should.

Absolutely no idea is coming :-(
OL

Social Media

Return to “Coding”