EIZO on eBay UK

Troubles with your machine? Just want to speak about the latest improvements? This is the place!

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Moderator Team

mpattonm
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

EIZO on eBay UK

Postby mpattonm » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:57 pm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EIZO-FlexSca ... 3282769396
I bet it will do 15kHz. Unfortunatelly, its a bit too far for me to try. Maybe it make someone else happy.

Zippy
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Re: EIZO on eBay UK

Postby Zippy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm

I gave it a go and unfortunately it doesn't sync to ST low or medium res, only high res. So if anyone else is wondering the EIZO FlexScan L350 doesn't work with the ST.

Thanks anyways, was cheap enough to be worth a try. :)

I also got one of those little adapter boards that plugs into the ST monitor output to provide a 15 pin S/VGA output. That works OK but I didn't realise with my Mega ST the floppy drive port is too close to the monitor port to allow the adapter board to fit if you have an external floppy also connected. So not doing too well with my 2 latest ST hardware purchases, haha. :D

dhedberg
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Postby dhedberg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:26 pm

FYI: During the years I've tested 4 different EIZO monitors and none of them accepted 15kHz.
Daniel, New Beat - http://newbeat.atari.org. Like demos? Have a look at our new Falcon030 demo MORE.

mikro
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Postby mikro » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 am

Just for the sake of completion, my EV2450 does show ST/Falcon RGB resolutions quite well (only downside is an error message in one corner about unsupported frequency).

Social Media

Return to “Hardware”