For what it's worth Steve, I'm just using the default settings with mine. Line 4x and 5x modes give the sharpest results (as I've mentioned elsewhere, are on par with the Falcon's VGA output, IMO). I'm going through a SCART connection, however.
I have an ST2VGA which I can try out the 3 resolutions on though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Mega STE/4, Monster board, 40GB IDE, CosmosEx
- Mega ST4, Monster board, 8GB CF, Gotek
- TT4/16, SCSI2SD
- Falcon 14MB, 8GB CF, Falcon Speed, CosmosEx
- Falcon 14MB, 8GB SD, Gotek
- 130XE/myIDE2; 800XL/Supermon; XEGS/SIO2SD; 800XL/SIO2SD; 130XE/SIDE2
- 1040STE/4MB, Monster board (8GB SD, RTC)
: Mega ST4/Matrix M110 video; Mega ST2/Titan Reflex video; TT 2/16MB; 1200XL UAV; 400 UAV/Audio; 800