NetUSBee USB storage driver download

Troubles with your machine? Just want to speak about the latest improvements? This is the place!

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Moderator Team

frank.lukas
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru

Re: NetUSBee USB storage driver download

Postby frank.lukas » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:04 pm

no

The Lightning Driver works fine on a Mega STE with a Nova ET4000 and the Nova Driver.
fancy Atari Musik anDA Dance "Agare Hinu Harukana" 1998 ATARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX10fxb5eYE

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Galvez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Galvez wrote:
frank.lukas wrote:It works fine under Single TOS 1.04 on a Atari Mega ST but it works not when I use a ET4000 Graphiccard with Nova Driver with the same machine.

Was the previous driver version working with the graphic card?

and the network function of the NetUSBee is working fine in that system with the graphic card?

boratintheuk
Retro freak
Retro freak

Postby boratintheuk » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Got everything up and running! Was able to use uip-tool to transfer files over to the drive as well.

Unfortunately it seems like hard drive adapted games do not play nicely with the USB stick. The "loader" screen comes up but the games just crash after that. Has anyone else tried any hard drive adapted games? I haven't tried it with brand new software.

sashapont
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby sashapont » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:27 pm

How I can install it to mint?

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Galvez » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:18 am

sashapont wrote:How I can install it to mint?

You need the MiNT modules and the loader (loader.prg, usb.km, netusbee.ucd, storage.udd, mouse.udd), put them in the same directory and just run loader.prg, you can do it from the desktop or from mint.cnf.

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Galvez » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:20 am

frank.lukas wrote:no

The Lightning Driver works fine on a Mega STE with a Nova ET4000 and the Nova Driver.

New driver to test with the MegaSTE with the graphics card.

netus000.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sashapont
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby sashapont » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:56 am

Galvez wrote:You need the MiNT modules and the loader (loader.prg, usb.km, netusbee.ucd, storage.udd, mouse.udd), put them in the same directory and just run loader.prg, you can do it from the desktop or from mint.cnf.

I try to copy loader from easy mint and try start loader from desktop. It is not work :(

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Galvez » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 am

sashapont wrote:
Galvez wrote:You need the MiNT modules and the loader (loader.prg, usb.km, netusbee.ucd, storage.udd, mouse.udd), put them in the same directory and just run loader.prg, you can do it from the desktop or from mint.cnf.

I try to copy loader from easy mint and try start loader from desktop. It is not work :(

I didn't know EasyMiNT installs USB drivers. Perhaps you could try a more up to date loader from here:
https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots
Although the loader didn't change much during the last years.

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Galvez » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:58 am

Galvez wrote:
sashapont wrote:

I didn't know EasyMiNT installs USB drivers. Perhaps you could try a more up to date loader from here:
https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots
Although the loader didn't change much during the last years.

I'm thinking that if EasyMiNT installs the USB drivers probably run the loader from mint.cnf, then it doesn't work because you try to run the loader twice. Could you check your mint.cnf to see if the loader is run from there please?.
Also what is your kernel's version?

Social Media

Return to “Hardware”