NetUSBee TOS driver

Troubles with your machine? Just want to speak about the latest improvements? This is the place!

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Moderator Team

User avatar
frank.lukas
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NetUSBee TOS driver

Postby frank.lukas » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Galvez wrote:
frank.lukas wrote:Work not with the PAK68/3. With my Atari TT the Netusbee is not working too.

New driver to test with the TT and the PAK/3.
netusbee.zip


It is not working. The USB.ACC show the USB Stick connected to the netusbee but at the Desktop there is no drive letter for the USB Stick. HDDriver display for the Buses "Bus 3: USB Mass Storage" but there are no Availabe Devices on Bus 3 and no Availabe Drives for the USB Stick.

SETMAC.PRG works fine
HT3ENEC.TOS work not "Reset Bit not Set FATAL"
HT2ENEC.TOS work not "ffffffff" MAC Address
HT1ENEC.TOS work not

I check the Netusbee in a Atari Mega ST and it works fine there.
fancy Atari Musik anDA Dance "Agare Hinu Harukana" 1998 ATARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX10fxb5eYE

susher
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Re: NetUSBee TOS driver

Postby susher » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:03 pm

SETMAC always says that it works... but on many TTs it doesn't actually mange to write to the EEPROM.

It looks like your TT is even more incompatible with the NetUSBee than mine, though cleaning the cartridge port helped a lot. (Your results are similar to mine before I cleaned the contacts individually and then used folded paper to polish the last of the corrosion off.)

Galvez
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 245
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:49 am

Re: NetUSBee TOS driver

Postby Galvez » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi Frank, thanks for the feedback.

frank.lukas wrote:It is not working. The USB.ACC show the USB Stick connected to the netusbee but at the Desktop there is no drive letter for the USB Stick. HDDriver display for the Buses "Bus 3: USB Mass Storage" but there are no Availabe Devices on Bus 3 and no Availabe Drives for the USB Stick.

Were those test made with the PAK/3 or the TT? or both?

Also I'd like to mention that the USB TOS drivers don't work when the NetUSBee network driver for STING is configured and working. Just in case you have it installed on those machines.

User avatar
frank.lukas
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NetUSBee TOS driver

Postby frank.lukas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Galvez wrote:Hi Frank, thanks for the feedback.

frank.lukas wrote:It is not working. The USB.ACC show the USB Stick connected to the netusbee but at the Desktop there is no drive letter for the USB Stick. HDDriver display for the Buses "Bus 3: USB Mass Storage" but there are no Availabe Devices on Bus 3 and no Availabe Drives for the USB Stick.

Were those test made with the PAK/3 or the TT? or both?


for both ...
fancy Atari Musik anDA Dance "Agare Hinu Harukana" 1998 ATARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX10fxb5eYE

rcamp48
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 am

Re: NetUSBee TOS driver

Postby rcamp48 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:07 am

Hi I just ordered a NetUsbEE from Lotharek and it should be in soon. When I get it I would love to test it on my 1 meg ST machine and my 4 meg machine which I should have ready by the time the netusbee comes in, I also have a 1040 STE with 4 megs but it is down right now. Russ PS: I am in Canada so you would have a beta tester for US machines.

Perdrix24
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Re: NetUSBee TOS driver

Postby Perdrix24 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:34 pm

rcamp48 wrote:Hi I just ordered a NetUsbEE from Lotharek and it should be in soon. When I get it I would love to test it on my 1 meg ST machine and my 4 meg machine which I should have ready by the time the netusbee comes in, I also have a 1040 STE with 4 megs but it is down right now. Russ PS: I am in Canada so you would have a beta tester for US machines.

Hi, I'm in Canada too! Gatineau, QC near Ottawa. I will add you to my list of testers, so you'll receive beta drivers to test.

Meanwhile, download the latest drivers at viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34355 . There I put together USB drivers from different authors in a package. We have drivers for USB storage, mouse and keyboard.


Claude


Social Media

     

Return to “Hardware”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests