as promissed, I have manufactured another batch of "Yet another dumb ST to VGA adaptor". Actually, in the process I have also comitted few slight changes on the design too. So whats new compared to original design (as seen here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31929
- the switch lever is now facing upwards so its position can be seen and its easier to operate from above
- the bottom of the PCB is now filled with ground plane. At these frequencies its not really a design requirement, but it helps the assemby a bit and actually looks better.
- there are now (empty) solderpads that you can use to add resistors on RGB signal paths, should you ever need it. Simply cut the 0 ohm track between the two solderpads on each signal track and solder on the resistor with value of your choice. Solderpads are visibly marked with corresponding R G B letters.
- on top of already available solderpad for mono audio-out there is now one for composite video-out as well. They both share common ground. You can eventually attach a small cable or pinheader on to these, if required.
- minor changes in layout to allow use of (in near future) produced CNC cases
- more logical HI - LOW/MED switch printing placement. Just cosmetics...
And as a last time, I have few pieces left for anyone, who is interested. Price remains the same:
DYI kit is 9 EUR /10 USD
assembled version is +5 EUR /+6 USD
P&P 3.50 EUR /4 USD for european shipments, or 4.50 EUR /5.50 USD anywhere else in a world, shipped via priority mail postal service.
Please PM me, if you are interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.