My new, compact Atari -> VGA adapter.

Troubles with your machine? Just want to speak about the latest improvements? This is the place!

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Moderator Team

leech
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero

Re: My new, compact Atari -> VGA adapter.

Postby leech » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 pm

ube wrote:A bit of an announcement.
And, I’ll probably start a new Atari project or two. When the Swedish cold, long winter sets in.

Winter is coming....

So I think the problem with my 8bit/vbxe output is probably there just isn't a way to adjust the rgb on it like there is for the GBS-8220. May have to figure out how to make a similar device that does this so it could be universal for Atari ST/8bit (w/VBXE).

On that note, I should really try the GBS-8220 with the ST to see how that looks, because the VBXE looks amazing! So I'll take a screenshot of the difference between straight connection to my Dell 2001FP with this adapter, and with this adapter into the GBS.

Thanks for all the work on it Ube, this is an awesome device and I still have no idea why it took so long to make such a small solution!
Atari 8Bits: 800xl, 600xl, XEGS, 800, 130xe, 130xe (fully upgraded (soon!))
Atari STs: 1040STf (broken shifter), 1040STe, Mega STe, TT030, Falcon (CT60e, SuperVidel)

ube
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Postby ube » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:04 pm

In stock. Get ‘em while you can!
Atari STE w/ MicroCosmosex | Atari Falcon w/ Skunk| ubeswitch mk1 | ubeswitch mk2 | ubeswitch mk4 | ubeswitch mk5 | ubeswitch mk6 | ubeswitch mk6 v1.1b

alektronic
Atarian
Atarian

Postby alektronic » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Yay! I got one :) Really looking forward to it, thanks ube and exxos :cheers:

Social Media

Return to “Hardware”