Home Page Pinguin 3.03

All about the serious stuff.

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Moderator Team

nagual
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:15 am

Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby nagual » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 am

According Mr.Mathias Jaap's web site , HPP3 is freeware, but, there's no link for download, except HPP3 manual.

So, here it is, 2 versions, installation and installed version of HPP3.
All necessary details are inside archive !


Enjoy !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Atarieterno
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby Atarieterno » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks !!
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.

Playmobil
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby Playmobil » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Thanks too !!

nagual
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:15 am

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby nagual » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Thanks to TheNameOfTheGame, I share Home Page Pinguin version 3.05 english with manual:-)

Thank You TheNameOfTheGame for really big contribution :-))


Link for HPP 3.05 full (over 18 MB):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Y1zH ... sp=sharing


Cheers ! :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

penguin
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby penguin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:02 pm

nagual wrote:According Mr.Mathias Jaap's web site , HPP3 is freeware, but, there's no link for download, except HPP3 manual.

So, here it is, 2 versions, installation and installed version of HPP3.
All necessary details are inside archive !


Enjoy !


Sorry about that - and thanks for putting my application online! Yes, it's freeware - I don't expect to sell more copies these days and it wasn't exactly a huge success back in the day either. I didn't mind at that time :)

I do still have all the source code and binaries (and even the contracts). Unfortunately I did make too many backups and it's hard to find the actual release versions (there were a couple of unreleased ones as well). I own retail copies of HPP 2 and HPP 3.01, but not the last version.

Matthias
AtariUpToDate - Atari ST/TT/Falcon software database and version tracker: http://www.atariuptodate.de
st-computer magazine - http://st-computer.atariuptodate.de/

User avatar
TheNameOfTheGame
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Location: Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby TheNameOfTheGame » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:27 pm

penguin wrote:Sorry about that - and thanks for putting my application online! Yes, it's freeware - I don't expect to sell more copies these days and it wasn't exactly a huge success back in the day either. I didn't mind at that time :)

I do still have all the source code and binaries (and even the contracts). Unfortunately I did make too many backups and it's hard to find the actual release versions (there were a couple of unreleased ones as well). I own retail copies of HPP 2 and HPP 3.01, but not the last version.

Matthias


:cheers: :cheers:

nagual
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:15 am

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby nagual » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:31 pm

penguin wrote:
nagual wrote:According Mr.Mathias Jaap's web site , HPP3 is freeware, but, there's no link for download, except HPP3 manual.

So, here it is, 2 versions, installation and installed version of HPP3.
All necessary details are inside archive !


Enjoy !


Sorry about that - and thanks for putting my application online! Yes, it's freeware - I don't expect to sell more copies these days and it wasn't exactly a huge success back in the day either. I didn't mind at that time :)

I do still have all the source code and binaries (and even the contracts). Unfortunately I did make too many backups and it's hard to find the actual release versions (there were a couple of unreleased ones as well). I own retail copies of HPP 2 and HPP 3.01, but not the last version.

Matthias


Ah Mr.Jaap, nice to meet you, even online - I really like your work:-)
I was just scared about putting HPP online, but now, I'm happy to do this:-)
User TheNameOfTheGame have, I think, the latest version of HPP - version 3.05 :-)

Anyway, thank for your support and nice words:-)
Have a nice weekend:-)

Cheers :cheers: :cheers:

penguin
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:43 am

Re: Home Page Pinguin 3.03

Postby penguin » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:55 am

nagual wrote:
Ah Mr.Jaap, nice to meet you, even online - I really like your work:-)
I was just scared about putting HPP online, but now, I'm happy to do this:-)
User TheNameOfTheGame have, I think, the latest version of HPP - version 3.05 :-)



Yes, 3.05 is the latest version, 3.1 and 3.2 were the unreleased/unfinished versions based on an unreleased version of faceVALUE ;)
AtariUpToDate - Atari ST/TT/Falcon software database and version tracker: http://www.atariuptodate.de
st-computer magazine - http://st-computer.atariuptodate.de/


Social Media

     

Return to “Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests