0) your first "route add" line is missing the interface, that should be "route add 192.168.1.0 en0"
1) is your /etc folder located on a drive with long filenames enabled? It has got to be configured in the magx_rc.net, too, as MagiC-Net creates the link in U: to this folder! No need to use link2u for that one.
2) is there a file "resolv.conf" inside that folder, and what is it's content?
4) What happens if you try to ping your router from the computer running MagiC? There's a "ping" somewhere in the MagiC-Net folder.
5) What happens if you try to ping 126.96.36.199 (numerical IP of google name server)
Your interface is up and running, this looks like a simple routing or more likely dns problem.
Schneider CPC464 (long retired), Atari Mega ST4 (retired), Falcon+CT2A, Falcon+CT63+CTPCI+Radeon 9250, Milan040+SCSI+Rage