use the mister for a special mini program?

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

funkheld
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:25 pm

use the mister for a special mini program?

Postby funkheld » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:21 am

use the mister for a special mini program?

How is that possible?

Thank you.

greeting

THaase
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 am
Location: Germany

Re: use the mister for a special mini program?

Postby THaase » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:11 am

What kind of ‚special mini program‘?
The question is too generic that anyone can give you an answer.

Inside a core?
On the Arm? (so a Linux program)

User avatar
kitrinx
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:03 am

Re: use the mister for a special mini program?

Postby kitrinx » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:26 pm

funkheld wrote:use the mister for a special mini program?

How is that possible?

Thank you.

greeting


To achieve this you have to mix in M&M minis while you compile. Don't use too many red ones or you may get runtime errors.

djmartins
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: use the mister for a special mini program?

Postby djmartins » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:08 am

kitrinx wrote:To achieve this you have to mix in M&M minis while you compile. Don't use too many red ones or you may get runtime errors.


I wouldn't even risk ONE RED M&M.
Too dangerous.

Check the mfg. literature on the board as it is meant for learning FPGA programming and can be used for many different things.

User avatar
Newsdee
Atari God
Atari God
Posts: 1417
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:40 am

Re: use the mister for a special mini program?

Postby Newsdee » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Boot the Apple II core and write it in BASIC.

drj3rk
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Re: use the mister for a special mini program?

Postby drj3rk » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:03 pm

kitrinx wrote:
funkheld wrote:use the mister for a special mini program?

How is that possible?

Thank you.

greeting


To achieve this you have to mix in M&M minis while you compile. Don't use too many red ones or you may get runtime errors.


I'm told that assembly is much more efficient, but then you have to source your own cocoa, sugar, and milk. It also requires a little more skill.


Return to “MiSTer”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests