Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

Mouseboy007
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Mouseboy007 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:29 pm

stefanem wrote:
TWINKYTWONKA wrote:I am selling io boards rev 5.5 (£30), vertical ram (£15) and a 3d printed case (£16.45). These are available either separately or as a pack for £56.45. Postage to the uk is £3.50 for everything except the ram which is free postage. These are available on ebay (seller account : dirkthedaring71) (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223476603514 ... 1555.l2649).

I can also ship to europe for £15.

thanks


I bought one of these. TWINKYTWONKA thoroughly tests them before shipping. Soldering work looks good. Highly recommended.


Ditto - have just bought an IO board, 128mb RAM, RTC, USB hub, and case from TWINKYTWONKA and can say it's been a fantastic experience.
I bought direct after reviewing this thread, rather than via the eBay auction. I'd recommend anyone in the UK that's after some MiSTer bits and pieces buy though TWINKYTWONKA on this forum.

Thanks TWINKYTWONKA and thanks Atari-Forum :D :cheers:

woollybully
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:37 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby woollybully » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm



I got the official 128mb module from Ricardo via Antonio. Very happy with the quality. Recommended!

Shaneus
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Shaneus » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 am

woollybully wrote:


I got the official 128mb module from Ricardo via Antonio. Very happy with the quality. Recommended!

What was the turnaround like?

Xnyle
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Xnyle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Sorry, possibly a stupid question but I couldn't find anything on the first few pages:

How do I preorder (@THaase, currentlich off stock)? PM?

Besides is there a list somewhere of trustworthy shops (preferably in Germany) selling the Terasic DE10-nano?

woollybully
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:37 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby woollybully » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Shaneus wrote:
woollybully wrote:


I got the official 128mb module from Ricardo via Antonio. Very happy with the quality. Recommended!

What was the turnaround like?


It took a couple of weeks from order to delivery, but the communications were good about any delays or turnaround time. It depends on which version of the board you go for, I think.

Poobah
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:45 am
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Poobah » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Well, the inability to edit posts means I can't update my status post anymore. :(

I have a limited number of 128 meg SDRAM XSD 2.4 boards available.
Boards are error-free at 130 MHz.

As always, I produce many MiSTer addon boards and accessories
See my website for the latest pricing, availability and how to order http://www.legacypixels.com/mister

Thanks!
MiSTer Expansion Boards, USA Seller: IO, SDRAM (32, 64, 128), RTC, USB, Audio Input & Accessories)
http://www.legacypixels.com/mister

Nat
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 pm
Location: U.K
Contact:

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Nat » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Just a quick stock update as I now have the v1.2 USB hubs with the right angled micro USB bridge boards available.

I currently have :

USB Hub's v1.2 (with Micro USB Bridge Board)
SDRAM XSD 128Mb v2.4
SDRAM XS 64Mb v2.2
Real Time Clock v1.3
Heat Sinks
Inline Power Switches
Bare unpopulated PCB's

I am a UK based seller, offering free shipping on all orders inside the UK, with low cost worldwide shipping, tracked options available.

Please check my website to order https://MiSTerFPGA.co.uk

terminator2k2
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby terminator2k2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 am

Nat is a great seller, nice solder jobs and fast delivery, never had any problems, and Thanks for the recent USB board for mister, includes everything to get up and running and good prices...

2010
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby 2010 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Nat wrote:Just a quick stock update as I now have the v1.2 USB hubs with the right angled micro USB bridge boards available.

I currently have :

USB Hub's v1.2 (with Micro USB Bridge Board)
SDRAM XSD 128Mb v2.4
SDRAM XS 64Mb v2.2
Real Time Clock v1.3
Heat Sinks
Inline Power Switches
Bare unpopulated PCB's

I am a UK based seller, offering free shipping on all orders inside the UK, with low cost worldwide shipping, tracked options available.

Please check my website to order https://MiSTerFPGA.co.uk


Are you also the ebayer 'checkreality' by any chance?

terminator2k2
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby terminator2k2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 pm

2010 wrote:
Nat wrote:Just a quick stock update as I now have the v1.2 USB hubs with the right angled micro USB bridge boards available.

I currently have :

USB Hub's v1.2 (with Micro USB Bridge Board)
SDRAM XSD 128Mb v2.4
SDRAM XS 64Mb v2.2
Real Time Clock v1.3
Heat Sinks
Inline Power Switches
Bare unpopulated PCB's

I am a UK based seller, offering free shipping on all orders inside the UK, with low cost worldwide shipping, tracked options available.

Please check my website to order https://MiSTerFPGA.co.uk


Are you also the ebayer 'checkreality' by any chance?


Yes same seller

murrij
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:58 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby murrij » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:54 pm

I can personally vouch for the quality and promptness. Legacy Pixels is a class act. Thanks again dude.
Poobah wrote:Well, the inability to edit posts means I can't update my status post anymore. :(

I have a limited number of 128 meg SDRAM XSD 2.4 boards available.
Boards are error-free at 130 MHz.

As always, I produce many MiSTer addon boards and accessories
See my website for the latest pricing, availability and how to order http://www.legacypixels.com/mister

Thanks!

User avatar
gojira54
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby gojira54 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Got some SNAC boards made up =]
SNAC main £17
SNES adapter £12
All plus actual postage cost

Image
Please do not take it personal, my lawyer has policies

User avatar
gojira54
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:40 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby gojira54 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:01 pm

GB adaptor now too =]

SNAC main £15
SNES adapter £10
PCE adaptor £8
GB adaptor £8
All plus actual postage cost

Image
Please do not take it personal, my lawyer has policies


Return to “MiSTer”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Doozer, hyperterminal and 3 guests