Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

0JMachine0
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:48 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby 0JMachine0 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 am

Wondering if anyone would be willing to ship to canada or is from canada. I'm looking for an assembled IO board and an assembled SDram board.

neopolo
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby neopolo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:39 am

hello,i m from france and I'm looking for an assembled IO board and an assembled SDram board to do a mister.

someone can sell it please?pm me thanks very much.

robfish
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby robfish » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:08 pm

My PCBWay sdram boards will arrive tomorrow. I got enough parts to do 10 boards. i only need 1, so if my soldering skills are good, I will have 9 boards to sell. But don't count on it. Is there a sdram test rom?

trackball
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:37 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby trackball » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:58 am

robfish wrote:My PCBWay sdram boards will arrive tomorrow. I got enough parts to do 10 boards. i only need 1, so if my soldering skills are good, I will have 9 boards to sell. But don't count on it. Is there a sdram test rom?


There is an SDRAM Board Test here :
https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/MemTest_MiSTer

Riptide
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:04 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Riptide » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 am

JackBurton wrote:I’m finishing up a small batch of 5.5 IO Boards, Horizontal SDRAM, and USB Hubs.

The IO Boards are fully populated, including a fan and heatsink. I’m waiting for the fan screws to come in and I’ll upload pictures.

The USB Hub boards come with standoffs for proper spacing under the main board. They also include a power cable splitter to allow for a single power supply to power both the de10-nano and USB board.

SDRAM: $35
IO 5.5: $50
USB Hub: $40

Shipping is $5-10 in USA

Will take one of each if they're still available.

MattE888
Atariator
Atariator
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby MattE888 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:53 pm

I could use an SDRAM too! I can't send PM's yet, so PM me if someone gets some extra SDRAM's.

EDIT: I found an SDRAM board!
Last edited by MattE888 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kirby2000
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby kirby2000 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:59 pm

I'm looking for an I/O board with fan and a USB hub to ship to the UK.

Does anyone in Europe have these available?

whiskeyrunnerone
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby whiskeyrunnerone » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:54 pm

JackBurton
SDRAM Univeral 3.1 (horizontal): $35
IO Board 5.5 fully populated with fan and Heatsink: $50
USB Hub: $40

Shipping is $5-$10 in USA
International: $20-$50

Check Post for further information: viewtopic.php?f=117&t=33613&start=125#p356777


Hey Jack, I'd be interested if you still have some of the daughter boards available. Can't PM cause I am new to the forum.

quincy451
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby quincy451 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:12 am

Looking for an assembled set of mister boards fully populated.
Ram
I/O
Usb
Clock

Anyone have these for sale?

Unrealcpu
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:05 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Unrealcpu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:31 am

i will be making 22 Xtra small sd ram boards and RTC v1.3 next month , i am hoping to take orders and have them shipped to people before christmas..

I would like to make the IO board but have no skills reading the schimatics on github , havent really studied the IO board . I guess once i have all the capcitors and resistors and parts laid out i will attempt it. But would prefer to at least see clear photos of the finished product or even a video

Sorgelig
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 3158
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Russia/Taiwan

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Sorgelig » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:25 am

Unrealcpu wrote:I would like to make the IO board but have no skills reading the schimatics on github

all schematics and PCB are available in PDF on github. So, no special app is required.

huh123
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:21 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby huh123 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 am

I'm in the US and just looking for a 5.5 IO board... but not assembled.

Again, just looking for all the parts for this and if someone wants to give me an email saying how much, we can go from there. Just looking for a decent price since the price list isn't high for the parts, but most require months to show up, and it'll cut the cost of having it assembled is all.
Last edited by huh123 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JimDrew
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby JimDrew » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:04 am

I now have assembled/tested XS SDRAM boards and RTC boards in stock, along with heat sinks, fans, and bare PCB's of the v5.5 IO board, RTC board and XS SDRAM board. https://www.cbmstuff.com/search.php?pg=1&stext=MiSter

I am also getting quotes currently for my DE-10 "Super-Expansion board". This board has a VGA port, SDRAM, RTC, push buttons, LEDs, audio jack, and several expansion ports all on a single board. It's the full size of the DE-10 so it has 4 screws (one for each corner) and plugs directly into the DE-10. If you have my heat sink then you really don't need the fan as the core temperature never gets anything close to dangerous with just the heat sink on the FPGA. However, I did include a power port for a fan.
I am the flux ninja

bropesda
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby bropesda » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:51 pm

@JimDrew do you post to UK? Thanks.

Sorgelig
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 3158
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Russia/Taiwan

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Sorgelig » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:01 pm

JimDrew wrote: If you have my heat sink then you really don't need the fan as the core temperature never gets anything close to dangerous with just the heat sink on the FPGA.

Please don't spread this false assumption. Temperature of FPGA doesn't go to dangerous even without any heatsinks. Far before temperature become critical for FPGA, some cores may become unstable as timings inside the core will break normal work. It especially affects ao486 and Minimig. Also with *ANY* enclosure the temperature will easily go beyond the acceptable degree.
Fan is required for stable work!

Torlus
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Torlus » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Sorgelig wrote:
Torlus wrote:Hi,
I would like to get a SDRAM board as well as a I/O board.
I live in France.
Anyone can help me ?
Regards,
Gregory

You will receive the e-mail (or PM) with offer.
Let me know if you won't receive it.

Got this nice parcel today. Thank you so much!
Image

mattsoft
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby mattsoft » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:46 pm

JimDrew wrote:I now have assembled/tested XS SDRAM boards and RTC boards in stock, along with heat sinks, fans, and bare PCB's of the v5.5 IO board, RTC board and XS SDRAM board. https://www.cbmstuff.com/search.php?pg=1&stext=MiSter


Just an unprompted plug for Jim's SDRAM board. I have had one on my MiSTer for months and have had zero issues. It appears to be a solid unit.

Sorgelig
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Posts: 3158
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am
Location: Russia/Taiwan

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby Sorgelig » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Torlus wrote:Got this nice parcel today. Thank you so much!

Yeah, thanks to RetroShop! Hope to see you in devs of MiSTer.

JimDrew
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby JimDrew » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:09 pm

bropesda wrote:@JimDrew do you post to UK? Thanks.


Yes, I ship world-wide.
I am the flux ninja

JimDrew
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby JimDrew » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:11 pm

Sorgelig wrote:
JimDrew wrote: If you have my heat sink then you really don't need the fan as the core temperature never gets anything close to dangerous with just the heat sink on the FPGA.

Please don't spread this false assumption. Temperature of FPGA doesn't go to dangerous even without any heatsinks. Far before temperature become critical for FPGA, some cores may become unstable as timings inside the core will break normal work. It especially affects ao486 and Minimig. Also with *ANY* enclosure the temperature will easily go beyond the acceptable degree.
Fan is required for stable work!


Well, I am just going on personal experience. I have two DE-10's with just the heat sink in a fully enclosed case and no fan, and I can run any core for hours without any stability issues at all. I use ao486 quite a lot actually, running Windows 98SE. I am trying to determine what the problem is with the core that causes FUSION-PC to fail its initialization.
I am the flux ninja

JimDrew
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby JimDrew » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:12 pm

I am now out of SDRAM boards! I have more RAM chips in route to stuff the existing PCB's I do have.
I am the flux ninja

JimDrew
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby JimDrew » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:14 pm

mattsoft wrote:Just an unprompted plug for Jim's SDRAM board. I have had one on my MiSTer for months and have had zero issues. It appears to be a solid unit.


Thanks!

They all seem to pass the 167MHz test.
I am the flux ninja

reservado5
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:38 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby reservado5 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:15 pm

JimDrew wrote:I am now out of SDRAM boards! I have more RAM chips in route to stuff the existing PCB's I do have.
Yeah I was able to get a heat sink and an RTC though...the RAM boards were out within 1 day..hehe..hopefully I can get in on the next batch..do you make assembled I/O boards as well? I see you have only the pcb for sale.

JimDrew
Atari Super Hero
Atari Super Hero
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby JimDrew » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 am

No, I won't be making any assembled I/O boards. I will be producing a "Super Expansion" board for the DE-10 that can be used with the MiSTer project (and others). This board has the the basic I/O board features like VGA, audio out, push buttons, LEDs, SD card socket, as well as the SDRAM and RTC built into the same board. So, one board does everything.
I am the flux ninja

reservado5
Atarian
Atarian
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:38 am

Re: Local Sellers for MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby reservado5 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:56 pm

JimDrew wrote:No, I won't be making any assembled I/O boards. I will be producing a "Super Expansion" board for the DE-10 that can be used with the MiSTer project (and others). This board has the the basic I/O board features like VGA, audio out, push buttons, LEDs, SD card socket, as well as the SDRAM and RTC built into the same board. So, one board does everything.


That's Awesome!!! Can't wait until they popup on ur website!


Return to “MiSTer”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBond007, Gehstock and 5 guests

cron