Arcade cores

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, spiny, Greenious, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

User avatar
deltax5
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:42 am

Re: Arcade cores

Postby deltax5 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:20 pm

The double dragon core has been released. Is it just me or do they only work when i go to the reset option in the mister menu? Otherwise it doesn't boot up. The JT mister menu is available and only when i pick restart it works. The other cores boot up fine
ThetaX5
Owner
MiSTer, EVERDRIVE n8,n64 2.0,mega, sd2snes,gbx7, ez flash omega, Raspberry pi 3b with retropi.

Chris23235
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby Chris23235 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:15 am

deltax5 wrote:The double dragon core has been released. Is it just me or do they only work when i go to the reset option in the mister menu? Otherwise it doesn't boot up. The JT mister menu is available and only when i pick restart it works. The other cores boot up fine


Jotego wrote that there still is a bug that may make it necessary to reset the core in order to get it working, he hopes it will be fixed soon. Seems to be dependent in the RAM module, it works fine on my 128 MB module.

LamerDeluxe
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby LamerDeluxe » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:06 pm

I had some trouble starting double dragon the first time, tried the alternatives and they worked, then the regular one worked as well for some reason.

I'm using a CRT monitor (1084) turned on its side (it doesn't really like it and gets some discoloration) and I think it would be great if the arcade cores could set the orientation of the MiSTer menu to vertical, if the game is vertical. Especially if you'd use the HDMI -> VGA option.

I noticed the JT cores all have their vertical orientation flipped in comparison to the regular vertical arcade cores. Luckily they have a flip option, but I wonder why this is. EDIT: Scratch that, testing more arcade cores, Centipede, Ladybug, Moon Cresta and Super Breakout are upside-down as well (didn't test all the arcade cores) and they don't have a flip option.

The 15Khz VGA out screen offset and h/v scaling of the arcade games and other 15Khz cores varies a lot, luckily that is not hard to adjust. I wonder if a CRT TV adjusts that automatically.

Anyway, output on a CRT looks really great. The scaler does a very good job on HDMI, but the pixels are still too sharp.

User avatar
lupin3rd
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:27 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Arcade cores

Postby lupin3rd » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:54 pm

alanswx wrote:I need sounds for 280zzap and laguna raver. They are similar games. Let me know if you can find good quality wav files. I only heard the sound on one YouTube clip.


I have access to an original 280ZZAP cabinet, as a direct friend of mine owns it. I am unsure of the condition, but I know it's complete and believe it was working. I am able to photograph, dump, or even record whatever you might need for it. I'll be talking to the guy here in about 15 minutes.
Lupin

alanswx
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby alanswx » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:45 pm

lupin3rd wrote:
alanswx wrote:I need sounds for 280zzap and laguna raver. They are similar games. Let me know if you can find good quality wav files. I only heard the sound on one YouTube clip.


I have access to an original 280ZZAP cabinet, as a direct friend of mine owns it. I am unsure of the condition, but I know it's complete and believe it was working. I am able to photograph, dump, or even record whatever you might need for it. I'll be talking to the guy here in about 15 minutes.


Wow that would be amazing. I guess the question is could we record some samples of the sounds? Maybe take some photos of the overlay / underlay situation. Not sure how we would correctly stretch that, etc.

This is the current artwork:
https://mrdo.mameworld.info/artwork/280zzzap.zip

Alan

alanswx
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby alanswx » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 pm

alanswx wrote:
lupin3rd wrote:
alanswx wrote:I need sounds for 280zzap and laguna raver. They are similar games. Let me know if you can find good quality wav files. I only heard the sound on one YouTube clip.


I have access to an original 280ZZAP cabinet, as a direct friend of mine owns it. I am unsure of the condition, but I know it's complete and believe it was working. I am able to photograph, dump, or even record whatever you might need for it. I'll be talking to the guy here in about 15 minutes.


Wow that would be amazing. I guess the question is could we record some samples of the sounds? Maybe take some photos of the overlay / underlay situation. Not sure how we would correctly stretch that, etc.

This is the current artwork:
https://mrdo.mameworld.info/artwork/280zzzap.zip

Alan


From mame:

Code: Select all

WRITE8_MEMBER(mw8080bw_state::zzzap_audio_1_w)
{
   /* set ENGINE SOUND FREQ(data & 0x0f)  the value written is
                                          the gas pedal position */

   /* if (data & 0x10)  enable HI SHIFT engine sound modifier */

   /* if (data & 0x20)  enable LO SHIFT engine sound modifier */

   /* D6 and D7 are not connected */
}


WRITE8_MEMBER(mw8080bw_state::zzzap_audio_2_w)
{
   /* if (data & 0x01)  enable BOOM sound */

   /* if (data & 0x02)  enable ENGINE sound (global) */

   /* if (data & 0x04)  enable CR 1 (screeching sound) */

   /* if (data & 0x08)  enable NOISE CR 2 (happens only after the car blows up, but
                                           before it appears again, not sure what
                                           it is supposed to sound like) */

   machine().bookkeeping().coin_counter_w(0, (data >> 5) & 0x01);

   /* D4, D6 and D7 are not connected */
}


Engine sound, which changes. Boom, Screech, and blow up sound.

User avatar
lupin3rd
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:27 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Arcade cores

Postby lupin3rd » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:26 am

alanswx wrote:
lupin3rd wrote:
alanswx wrote:I need sounds for 280zzap and laguna raver. They are similar games. Let me know if you can find good quality wav files. I only heard the sound on one YouTube clip.


I have access to an original 280ZZAP cabinet, as a direct friend of mine owns it. I am unsure of the condition, but I know it's complete and believe it was working. I am able to photograph, dump, or even record whatever you might need for it. I'll be talking to the guy here in about 15 minutes.


Wow that would be amazing. I guess the question is could we record some samples of the sounds? Maybe take some photos of the overlay / underlay situation. Not sure how we would correctly stretch that, etc.

This is the current artwork:
https://mrdo.mameworld.info/artwork/280zzzap.zip

Alan


Wasn't able to download the artwork you linked, as it seemed like I needed to be logged in or something. Got a 403 error.

So I spoke with him, and he said I can get the machine. Not sure if it's working though, may have been wrong about that. I do some repair though, so I should be able to get it going. I know the cabinet isn't beautiful or anything, as it has been stored in less than desirable conditions previously, but I think we can make some headway here. I will try to make arrangements to get the cabinet this weekend.
Lupin

User avatar
lupin3rd
Retro freak
Retro freak
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:27 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Arcade cores

Postby lupin3rd » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:28 am

Alan, did you by chance do the mw8080bw MiSTer port? I'd like to see the "Lupin III" game represented, but I hadn't checked to see the current status of that. I have the original Lupin III PCB, which is a rare bird in deed. It too is in need of repair currently.

Just thought I'd ask.
Lupin

alanswx
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby alanswx » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:36 am

lupin3rd wrote:Alan, did you by chance do the mw8080bw MiSTer port? I'd like to see the "Lupin III" game represented, but I hadn't checked to see the current status of that. I have the original Lupin III PCB, which is a rare bird in deed. It too is in need of repair currently.

Just thought I'd ask.

I am working on it. Should I try to finish lupin?

alanswx
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby alanswx » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:38 am

alanswx wrote:
lupin3rd wrote:Alan, did you by chance do the mw8080bw MiSTer port? I'd like to see the "Lupin III" game represented, but I hadn't checked to see the current status of that. I have the original Lupin III PCB, which is a rare bird in deed. It too is in need of repair currently.

Just thought I'd ask.

I am working on it. Should I try to finish lupin?

https://github.com/alanswx/Arcade-SpaceInvaders_MiSTer

jcarvalho
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Arcade Cores not loading

Postby jcarvalho » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Hi, I have a problem, today I have downloaded the folder "_Arcade" from VIP FTP and I copied it to my Mister SD Card. The problem is that all the cores I have tried ended not loading and giving an error of missing file.
For example, Xevious is missing 54xx.bin. Looking to the mra file:

Code: Select all

<misterromdescription>
  <rbf>Xevious</rbf>
  <rom index="0" zip="xevious.zip" md5="1b707668eb52408088e47c0f823f9fed">
        <part name="xvi_1.3p"/>
        <part name="xvi_2.3m"/>
        <part name="xvi_3.2m"/>
        <part name="xvi_4.2l"/>
        <part name="xvi_5.3f"/>
        <part name="xvi_6.3j"/>
        <part name="xvi_7.2c"/>
        <part name="xvi_12.3b"/>
        <part name="xvi_13.3c"/>
        <part name="xvi_14.3d"/>
        <part name="xvi_15.4m"/>
        <part name="xvi_17.4p"/>
        <part name="xvi_16.4n"/>
        <part name="xvi_18.4r"/>
        <part name="xvi_9.2a"/>
        <part name="xvi_10.2b"/>
        <part name="xvi_11.2c"/>
        <part zip="namco50.zip" name="50xx.bin"/>
        <part zip="namco51.zip" name="51xx.bin"/>
        <part zip="namco54.zip" name="54xx.bin"/>
  </rom>
</misterromdescription>



it mention the namco50,51 and 54 zip files that are present in the MAME folder under _Arcade
I have already run several update scripts with no result... All roms dont work, all say that a file is missing
Scripts that I have executed (it is a big mess of scripts at the moment everywhere)
Cache_Remover_RetroDriven
mister_updater
update.sh
mister_updater_jcores
update_intellivision
update_jotego
update_jcores
update_MisterVIP
Update_RetroDriven_Arduboy
Update_RetroDriven_MAME

How to solve this? What is the proper way to have the Arcade Roms working? Things like Xevious, Rally-X and so on?
Please help because it is driving me nuts, the only Arcade games that works are the old ones with a large rbf file with the roms injected.
Or if someone could make a zip with the "_Arcade" folder and share with me, it would be great
I dont know if there is another file or folder needed to make this damn thing work. It was great when the rbf had all that is needed to run the game, now I cant play anything :cry: :cry: :cry:
Many thanks!
Last edited by jcarvalho on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

alanswx
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby alanswx » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:59 pm

jcarvalho wrote:Hi, I have a problem, today I have downloaded the folder "_Arcade" from VIP FTP and I copied it to my Mister SD Card. The problem is that all the cores I have tried ended not loading and giving an error of missing file.
For example, Xevious is missing 54xx.bin. Looking to the mra file:

Code: Select all

<misterromdescription>
  <rbf>Xevious</rbf>
  <rom index="0" zip="xevious.zip" md5="1b707668eb52408088e47c0f823f9fed">
        <part name="xvi_1.3p"/>
        <part name="xvi_2.3m"/>
        <part name="xvi_3.2m"/>
        <part name="xvi_4.2l"/>
        <part name="xvi_5.3f"/>
        <part name="xvi_6.3j"/>
        <part name="xvi_7.2c"/>
        <part name="xvi_12.3b"/>
        <part name="xvi_13.3c"/>
        <part name="xvi_14.3d"/>
        <part name="xvi_15.4m"/>
        <part name="xvi_17.4p"/>
        <part name="xvi_16.4n"/>
        <part name="xvi_18.4r"/>
        <part name="xvi_9.2a"/>
        <part name="xvi_10.2b"/>
        <part name="xvi_11.2c"/>
        <part zip="namco50.zip" name="50xx.bin"/>
        <part zip="namco51.zip" name="51xx.bin"/>
        <part zip="namco54.zip" name="54xx.bin"/>
  </rom>
</misterromdescription>



it mention the namco50,51 and 54 zip files that are present in the MAME folder under _Arcade
I have already run several update scripts with no result... All roms dont work, all say that a file is missing
Scripts that I have executed (it is a big mess of scripts at the moment everywhere)
Cache_Remover_RetroDriven
mister_updater
update.sh
mister_updater_jcores
update_intellivision
update_jotego
update_jcores
update_MisterVIP
Update_RetroDriven_Arduboy
Update_RetroDriven_MAME

How to solve this? What is the proper way to have the Arcade Roms working? Things like Xevious, Rally-X and so on?
Please help because it is driving me nuts, the only Arcade games that works are the old ones with a large rbf file with the roms injected.
Many thanks!


I assume you put the roms in mame?

jcarvalho
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby jcarvalho » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:05 am

Hi, there are roms in the mame folder, because they are in the MISTER FTP, I have downloaded the entire "_Arcade" folder and pate it on my SD.
Even after downloading the stuff without updates the error in xevious (p.e.) was presented on screen. I have checked if namco50.zip file was in the mame folder and it was.
Dont know what to do..
PS: Sorry for my english, not my native language
alanswx wrote:
jcarvalho wrote:Hi, I have a problem, today I have downloaded the folder "_Arcade" from VIP FTP and I copied it to my Mister SD Card. The problem is that all the cores I have tried ended not loading and giving an error of missing file.
For example, Xevious is missing 54xx.bin. Looking to the mra file:

Code: Select all

<misterromdescription>
  <rbf>Xevious</rbf>
  <rom index="0" zip="xevious.zip" md5="1b707668eb52408088e47c0f823f9fed">
        <part name="xvi_1.3p"/>
        <part name="xvi_2.3m"/>
        <part name="xvi_3.2m"/>
        <part name="xvi_4.2l"/>
        <part name="xvi_5.3f"/>
        <part name="xvi_6.3j"/>
        <part name="xvi_7.2c"/>
        <part name="xvi_12.3b"/>
        <part name="xvi_13.3c"/>
        <part name="xvi_14.3d"/>
        <part name="xvi_15.4m"/>
        <part name="xvi_17.4p"/>
        <part name="xvi_16.4n"/>
        <part name="xvi_18.4r"/>
        <part name="xvi_9.2a"/>
        <part name="xvi_10.2b"/>
        <part name="xvi_11.2c"/>
        <part zip="namco50.zip" name="50xx.bin"/>
        <part zip="namco51.zip" name="51xx.bin"/>
        <part zip="namco54.zip" name="54xx.bin"/>
  </rom>
</misterromdescription>



it mention the namco50,51 and 54 zip files that are present in the MAME folder under _Arcade
I have already run several update scripts with no result... All roms dont work, all say that a file is missing
Scripts that I have executed (it is a big mess of scripts at the moment everywhere)
Cache_Remover_RetroDriven
mister_updater
update.sh
mister_updater_jcores
update_intellivision
update_jotego
update_jcores
update_MisterVIP
Update_RetroDriven_Arduboy
Update_RetroDriven_MAME

How to solve this? What is the proper way to have the Arcade Roms working? Things like Xevious, Rally-X and so on?
Please help because it is driving me nuts, the only Arcade games that works are the old ones with a large rbf file with the roms injected.
Many thanks!


I assume you put the roms in mame?

djmartins
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby djmartins » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:41 am

Here is where the files belong for the aracde games:

.mra - _Arcade
.rbf - _Arcade/cores
.zip ROMS - _Arcade/mame

Ok, have you tried an arcade game like Centipede with just one ROM needed?
ROM named centiped.zip goes into _Arcade/mame, the Centipede_20191218.rbf goes into _Arcade/cores and the centipede.mra file goes into _Arcade.
In your example the namco50.zip, namco51.zip and namco54.zip files would go into _Arcade/mame and not _Arcade folder.

jcarvalho
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby jcarvalho » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:50 am

Hi! Thanks for the tip, I have wrote wrong in the original post, in fact the namcoxx.zip files are in the MAME folder under _Arcade.
I just gave centiped a go and same error "136001-213.p4" is missing, opening the centiped.zip in the MAME folder, I can see it, but Mister says that the file is missing from the zip :(
I also checked if the centiped rbf, mra and zip files are in the correct folder and they are.
Could it be an issue with mister.ini or something else?

Thanks!
Jorge
djmartins wrote:Here is where the files belong for the aracde games:

.mra - _Arcade
.rbf - _Arcade/cores
.zip ROMS - _Arcade/mame

Ok, have you tried an arcade game like Centipede with just one ROM needed?
ROM named centiped.zip goes into _Arcade/mame, the Centipede_20191218.rbf goes into _Arcade/cores and the centipede.mra file goes into _Arcade.
In your example the namco50.zip, namco51.zip and namco54.zip files would go into _Arcade/mame and not _Arcade folder.

jcarvalho
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby jcarvalho » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:00 am

at this moment the files in _Arcade folder are

Code: Select all

total 45984
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1372 Mar 25 22:56 Alibaba 40 Thieves.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3581 Mar 25 22:56 Alien Arena.mra
drwxr-xr-x 78 root root   32768 Mar 25 23:10 _alternatives
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1718 Mar 25 22:56 Amidar.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1413 Mar 25 22:56 Anteater.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1949 Mar 25 22:56 Arkanoid.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2077 Mar 25 22:56 Arkanoid (Unlimited Lives).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1356 Mar 25 22:56 Arkanoid (unl.lives, slower).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1487 Mar 25 22:56 Armored Car.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     631 Mar 25 22:56 Asteroids Deluxe.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     588 Mar 25 22:56 Asteroids.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1166 Mar 25 22:56 Azurian Attack.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1221 Mar 25 22:56 Bagman.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1926 Mar 25 22:56 Battle of Atlantis.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1289 Mar 25 22:56 Beastie Feastie.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     951 Mar 25 22:56 Berzerk.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1692 Mar 25 22:56 Big Kong.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1118 Mar 25 22:56 Birdiy.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1203 Mar 25 22:56 Black Hole.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1821 Mar 25 22:56 Black Widow.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     975 Mar 25 22:56 Bomb Jack.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1145 Mar 25 22:56 Botanic.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3529 Mar 25 22:56 Bubbles.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     838 Mar 25 22:56 Burger Time.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     620 Mar 25 22:56 BurningRubber.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1442 Mar 25 22:56 Calipso.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     627 Mar 25 22:56 Canyon Bomber.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1164 Mar 25 22:56 Catacomb.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     693 Mar 25 22:56 Centipede.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1214 Mar 25 22:56 Colony 7.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     308 Mar 25 22:56 Computer Space.mra
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root   32768 Mar 25 23:19 cores
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     624 Mar 25 22:56 Cosmic Avenger.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1791 Mar 25 22:56 Crater Raider.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     706 Mar 25 22:56 Crazy Climber.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1843 Mar 25 22:56 Crazy Kong (Orca bootleg).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1096 Mar 25 22:56 Crazy Kong Part II.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2396 Mar 25 22:56 Crush Roller.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root  718147 Mar 25 22:56 Dark Planet.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1299 Mar 25 22:56 Dark Planet (no bkg).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1913 Mar 25 22:56 Defender.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1670 Mar 25 22:56 Demolition Derby.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1725 Mar 25 22:56 Devil Fish.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     618 Mar 25 22:56 DigDug2.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     845 Mar 25 22:56 Dig Dug.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1983 Mar 25 22:56 Discs of Tron.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1504 Mar 25 22:56 Domino Man.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     545 Mar 25 22:56 Dominos.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root  126509 Mar 25 22:56 Donkey Kong.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     584 Mar 25 22:56 Dorodon.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1344 Mar 25 22:56 Dream Shopper.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     588 Mar 25 22:56 Druaga.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1774 Mar 25 22:56 Eeekk!.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1513 Mar 25 22:56 Eggor.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1148 Mar 25 22:56 Eyes.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     864 Mar 25 22:56 Food Fight.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     784 Mar 25 22:56 Frenzy.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1537 Mar 25 22:56 Frogger.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root  202528 Mar 25 22:56 Galaga 3 (GP3 rev. D).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     499 Mar 25 22:56 Galaga.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1158 Mar 25 22:56 Galaxian.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root  101273 Mar 25 22:56 Gaplus (GP2 rev. B).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     863 Mar 25 22:56 Ghosts'n Goblins.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2761 Mar 25 22:56 Gorkans.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1737 Mar 25 22:56 Gravitar.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     719 Mar 25 22:56 Green Beret.mra
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root   32768 Mar 26 00:26 hbmame
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1032 Mar 25 22:56 Jin.mra
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root   32768 Mar 25 23:21 _Jotego
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1919 Mar 25 22:56 Journey.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3553 Mar 25 22:56 Joust.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 3165008 Mar 25 23:13 jt1942_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 3401008 Mar 25 23:13 jt1943_20200318.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2887772 Mar 25 23:13 jtbiocom_20191201.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2887660 Mar 25 23:13 jtbtiger_20200319.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 3302236 Mar 25 23:13 jtcommando_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2875780 Mar 25 23:13 jtdd_20200318.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2820888 Mar 25 23:13 jtdd2_20200320.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2967828 Mar 25 23:13 jtf1dream_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2807396 Mar 25 23:13 jtgng_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 3255048 Mar 25 23:13 jtgunsmoke_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2843392 Mar 25 23:13 jtpopeye_20191227.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2901984 Mar 25 23:13 jttora_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 3173148 Mar 25 23:14 jtvulgus_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1228 Mar 25 22:56 Jump Shot.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1442 Mar 25 22:56 Kick-Man.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1417 Mar 25 22:56 Kick.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1425 Mar 25 22:56 Kozmik Kroozr.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     644 Mar 25 22:56 Lady Bug.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1232 Mar 25 22:56 Lizard Wizard.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1418 Mar 25 22:56 Lost Tomb.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1105 Mar 25 22:56 Lucky Today.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1245 Mar 25 22:56 Lunar Battle.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     639 Mar 25 22:56 Lunar Lander.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2473 Mar 25 22:56 Makai-Mura (Japan).mra
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root   32768 Mar 26 00:42 mame
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     744 Mar 25 22:56 Mappy.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1532 Mar 25 22:56 Mars.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1162 Mar 25 22:56 Max RPM.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3202 Mar 25 22:56 Mayday.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1305 Mar 25 22:56 Mighty Monkey.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1403 Mar 25 22:56 Minefield.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1581 Mar 25 22:56 Moon Cresta.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     538 Mar 25 22:56 Moon Patrol.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1559 Mar 25 22:56 Moonwar.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     616 Mar 25 22:56 Motos.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root   77716 Mar 25 22:56 Mr. Do Nightmare.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1176 Mar 25 22:56 Mr. TNT.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     994 Mar 25 22:56 Ms. Pacman.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root   50953 Mar 25 22:56 New Rally-X.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     946 Mar 25 22:56 Ninjakun.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1727 Mar 25 22:56 Omega.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1228 Mar 25 22:56 Orbitron.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1216 Mar 25 22:56 Pacman Club.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root  156937 Mar 25 22:56 Pacmanic Miner.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2517 Mar 25 22:56 Pac-Man (Midway).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1317 Mar 25 22:56 Pacman Plus.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     845 Mar 25 22:56 Pengo.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     710 Mar 25 22:56 Phoenix.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1089 Mar 25 22:56 Pickin'.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1049 Mar 25 22:56 Pisces.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3835 Mar 25 22:56 Playball.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     705 Mar 25 22:56 Pleiads.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root      87 Mar 25 22:56 Pong.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1303 Mar 25 22:56 Ponpoko.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     682 Mar 25 22:56 Pooyan.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1508 Mar 25 22:56 Popeye.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1492 Mar 25 22:56 Power Drive.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1791 Mar 25 22:56 Puck Man (Japan set 1).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root   50570 Mar 25 22:56 Rally-X.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1528 Mar 25 22:56 Rampage.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1491 Mar 25 22:56 Rescue.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     829 Mar 25 22:56 River Patrol.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3678 Mar 25 22:56 Robotron 2084.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1197 Mar 25 22:56 Rush'n Attack (US).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root       0 Mar 26 00:53 saida.txt
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1300 Mar 25 22:56 Sarge.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1422 Mar 25 22:56 Satans Hollow.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1846 Mar 25 22:56 Scramble.mra
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root   32768 Mar 25 23:10 _Sega System 1
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1252 Mar 25 22:56 Silver Land.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3820 Mar 25 22:56 Sinistar.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1805 Mar 25 22:56 Sky Skipper.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     641 Mar 25 22:56 Snap Jack.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1538 Mar 25 22:56 Solar Fox.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1211 Mar 25 22:56 Solomon no Kagi (Japan).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     730 Mar 25 22:56 Solomon's Key.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1495 Mar 25 22:56 Speed Coin.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3506 Mar 25 22:56 Splat.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     855 Mar 25 22:56 Sprint 1.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1098 Mar 25 22:56 Sprint 2.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2138 Mar 25 22:56 Spy Hunter.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1273 Mar 25 22:56 Squash.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    3490 Mar 25 22:56 Stargate.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1258 Mar 25 22:56 Star Guards.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1195 Mar 25 22:56 Strategy X.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1978 Mar 25 22:56 Super Bagman.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     654 Mar 25 22:56 Super Breakout.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1353 Mar 25 22:56 Super Cobra.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1756 Mar 25 22:56 Super Glob.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1972 Mar 25 22:56 Tapper.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1397 Mar 25 22:56 Tazz-Mania.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     653 Mar 25 22:56 Tetris (cocktail set 1).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     475 Mar 25 22:56 Tetris.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root  718353 Mar 25 22:56 The End (bkg).mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1505 Mar 25 22:56 The End.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1442 Mar 25 22:56 The Glob.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1578 Mar 25 22:56 Timber.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     342 Mar 25 22:56 Time Pilot.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     839 Mar 25 22:56 Traverse USA - Zippy Race.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1497 Mar 25 22:56 Tron.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1597 Mar 25 22:56 Turbo Tag.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1255 Mar 25 22:56 Turtles.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    2091 Mar 25 22:56 Two Tigers.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     906 Mar 25 22:56 Ultra Tank.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1357 Mar 25 22:56 UniWar S.mra
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root   32768 Mar 25 23:22 _Unofficial
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1425 Mar 25 22:56 Van-Van Car.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1551 Mar 25 22:56 Victory.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1417 Mar 25 22:56 Wacko.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1337 Mar 25 22:56 War of the Bugs.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root    1342 Mar 25 22:56 Woodpecker.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     855 Mar 25 22:56 Xevious.mra
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root     627 Mar 25 22:56 Zig Zag.mra



Files in cores folder

Code: Select all

total 241536
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3286816 Mar 25 23:01 Arcade-Gyruss_20200229.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3483988 Mar 25 23:01 Arkanoid_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3218904 Mar 25 23:01 Asteroids_20200114.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3221924 Mar 25 23:01 AsteroidsDeluxe_20200114.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2903472 Mar 25 23:01 AtariTetris_20191229.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3270828 Mar 25 23:01 Bagman_20200126.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2632732 Mar 25 23:01 Berzerk_20200114.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3155960 Mar 25 23:01 BlackWidow_20200219.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3335756 Mar 25 23:01 BombJack_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2979188 Mar 25 23:01 BurgerTime_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3034384 Mar 25 23:01 BurningRubber_20200112.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2509472 Mar 25 23:01 CanyonBomber_20200113.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3553736 Mar 25 23:01 Centipede_20191218.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2392600 Mar 25 23:01 ComputerSpace_20191220.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root       0 Mar 26 00:55 cores.txt
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2641824 Mar 25 23:01 CosmicAvenger_20191218.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2741032 Mar 25 23:01 CrazyClimber_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3241632 Mar 25 23:01 CrazyKong_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3199196 Mar 25 23:01 Defender_20200220.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3198740 Mar 25 23:01 DigDug_20200106.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2509760 Mar 25 23:01 Dominos_20200113.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3238704 Mar 25 23:01 DonkeyKong_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3326812 Mar 25 23:01 DonkeyKongJunior_20191013.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2911596 Mar 25 23:01 Dorodon_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3208204 Mar 25 23:01 Druaga_20191223.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2887908 Mar 25 23:01 FoodFight_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2664300 Mar 25 23:01 Frenzy_20200113.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3163480 Mar 25 23:01 Galaga_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2996040 Mar 25 23:00 Galaxian_20200114.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3547704 Mar 25 23:00 Gaplus_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3539956 Mar 25 23:00 GnG_20191228.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3293064 Mar 25 23:00 Gyruss_20200315.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2984204 Mar 25 23:00 Invaders_20190220.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3165008 Mar 25 22:59 jt1942_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3401008 Mar 25 22:59 jt1943_20200318.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2887772 Mar 25 22:59 jtbiocom_20191201.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2887660 Mar 25 22:59 jtbtiger_20200319.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3302236 Mar 25 22:59 jtcommando_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2875780 Mar 25 22:59 jtdd_20200318.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2820888 Mar 25 23:19 jtdd2_20200320.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2967828 Mar 25 22:59 jtf1dream_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2807396 Mar 25 22:59 jtgng_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3255048 Mar 25 22:59 jtgunsmoke_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2843392 Mar 25 22:59 jtpopeye_20191227.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2901984 Mar 25 22:59 jttora_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3173148 Mar 25 22:59 jtvulgus_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2845916 Mar 25 23:00 LadyBug_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3217840 Mar 25 23:00 LunarLander_20200123.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3601756 Mar 25 23:00 MCR1_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3622980 Mar 25 23:00 MCR2_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3631000 Mar 25 23:00 MCR3_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3127756 Mar 25 23:00 MCR3Mono_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3582844 Mar 25 23:00 MCR3Scroll_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2886812 Mar 25 23:00 MoonPatrol_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3624808 Mar 25 23:00 NinjaKun_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3095636 Mar 25 23:00 Pacman_20200116.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3086484 Mar 25 23:00 Pengo_20200114.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3081164 Mar 25 23:00 Phoenix_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3021564 Mar 25 23:00 Pleiads_20200114.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2476012 Mar 25 23:00 Pong_20200127.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3150248 Mar 25 23:00 Pooyan_20200112.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2846000 Mar 25 23:00 Popeye_20200305.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2725960 Mar 25 23:00 RallyX_20191218.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2716744 Mar 25 23:00 RiverPatrol_20200123.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3397852 Mar 25 23:00 Robotron_20200316.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2986432 Mar 25 23:00 RshnAtk_20191229.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3211132 Mar 25 23:00 Rygar_20191120.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3646584 Mar 25 23:00 Scramble_20200302.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3383184 Mar 25 23:00 SEGASYS1_20200108.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2735268 Mar 25 23:00 SilverLand_20200123.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2713532 Mar 25 23:00 SkySkipper_20200304.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2619712 Mar 25 23:00 SnapJack_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3370796 Mar 25 23:00 SolomonsKey_20191230.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2542220 Mar 25 23:00 Sprint1_20200315.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2544492 Mar 25 23:00 Sprint2_20200125.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2911920 Mar 25 23:00 SuperBreakout_20200320.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3702596 Mar 25 22:59 TimePilot_20200114a.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3393728 Mar 25 22:59 TraverseUSA_20200123.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2565204 Mar 25 22:59 Ultratank_20200128.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3550784 Mar 25 22:59 Xevious_20200109.rbf
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2910272 Mar 25 22:59 ZigZag_20201009.rbf



Files in MAME folder

Code: Select all

total 78207
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   106788 Mar 26 00:42 1942.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   313346 Mar 25 23:04 1943kai.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   313840 Mar 25 23:04 1943mii.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   805560 Mar 25 23:04 1943.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 10156712 Mar 25 23:04 3wonders.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   103754 Mar 25 23:04 4dwarrio.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    23177 Mar 25 23:04 alibaba.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    19941 Mar 25 23:04 alienar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    25694 Mar 25 23:04 alpha1v.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   110230 Mar 25 23:04 amidar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    45197 Mar 25 23:04 anteater.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   692236 Mar 25 23:04 arkanoid.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    28195 Mar 25 23:04 armorcar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    21919 Mar 25 23:04 astdelux.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    53949 Mar 25 23:04 asteroid.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   263743 Mar 25 23:04 atetris.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    29110 Mar 25 23:04 atlantis.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    11252 Mar 25 23:04 azurian.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   146643 Mar 25 23:04 bagman.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    59032 Mar 25 23:04 berzerk.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1154892 Mar 25 23:04 bionicc.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    18617 Mar 25 23:04 birdiy.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    10362 Mar 25 23:04 blkhole.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1227726 Mar 25 23:04 blktiger.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    87346 Mar 25 23:04 bombjack.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    44934 Mar 25 23:04 botanic.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    67703 Mar 25 23:04 brubber.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    77335 Mar 25 23:04 btime.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    93754 Mar 25 23:04 bubbles.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   108503 Mar 25 23:04 bullfgt.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    43790 Mar 25 23:04 bwidow.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    19674 Mar 25 23:04 calipso.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root     6492 Mar 25 23:04 canyon.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root     6934 Mar 25 23:04 catacomb.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    21980 Mar 25 23:04 cavenger.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   107307 Mar 25 23:04 cclimber.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    86196 Mar 25 23:04 centiped.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    68222 Mar 25 23:04 ckongpt2.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   219296 Mar 25 23:04 ckong.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    59975 Mar 25 23:04 clubpacm.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    24340 Mar 25 23:04 colony7.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   432187 Mar 25 23:04 commando.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    68430 Mar 25 23:04 crater.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   205278 Mar 25 23:04 crush.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  3335927 Mar 25 23:04 cworld2j.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    26182 Mar 25 23:04 darkplnt.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1525838 Mar 25 23:04 ddragon2.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1739108 Mar 25 23:04 ddragon.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   181280 Mar 25 23:04 defender.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   119482 Mar 25 23:04 demoderb.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    33791 Mar 25 23:04 devilfsh.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    54389 Mar 25 23:04 digdug2.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   103908 Mar 25 23:04 digdug.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   297480 Mar 25 23:04 dkongjr.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   239481 Mar 25 23:04 dkong.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    66369 Mar 25 23:04 dokodemo.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root     7787 Mar 25 23:04 dominos.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    40571 Mar 25 23:04 domino.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1033901 Mar 25 23:04 dondokod.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    45863 Mar 25 23:04 dorodon.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   165657 Mar 25 23:03 dotron.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root     5570 Mar 25 23:03 download
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    23110 Mar 25 23:03 dremshpr.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    37202 Mar 25 23:03 eeekk.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    15733 Mar 25 23:03 eggor.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    66954 Mar 25 23:03 eyes.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   491699 Mar 25 23:03 f1dream.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   821200 Mar 25 23:03 ffight2b.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   182003 Mar 25 23:03 flicky.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   148862 Mar 25 23:03 foodf.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    16896 Mar 25 23:03 frenzy.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   138679 Mar 25 23:03 frogger.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    22398 Mar 25 23:03 galagamw.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    97662 Mar 25 23:03 galaga.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   186915 Mar 25 23:03 galaxian.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    76254 Mar 25 23:03 galnamco.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   191054 Mar 25 23:03 gaplus.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   192073 Mar 25 23:03 gberet.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    28617 Mar 25 23:03 gghost.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   662087 Mar 25 23:03 gng.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   113328 Mar 25 23:03 gravitar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   336121 Mar 25 23:03 gunsmoke.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    85756 Mar 25 23:03 gyruss.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   103638 Mar 25 23:03 imsorry.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   235788 Mar 25 23:03 invaders.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    14013 Mar 25 23:03 jin.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    67946 Mar 25 23:03 journey.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    66848 Mar 25 23:03 joust.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    35079 Mar 25 23:03 jumpshot.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    79626 Mar 25 23:03 kick.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    45549 Mar 25 23:03 kroozr.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    65565 Mar 25 23:03 ladybug.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    19782 Mar 25 23:03 lizwiz.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    23604 Mar 25 23:03 llander.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    22848 Mar 25 23:03 losttomb.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root     9567 Mar 25 23:03 luctoday.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    20746 Mar 25 23:03 lunarbat.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root        0 Mar 26 00:56 mame.txt
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    39468 Mar 25 23:03 mappy.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    17505 Mar 25 23:03 mars.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  4432549 Mar 25 23:03 marukodq.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    87769 Mar 25 23:03 maxrpm.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    64975 Mar 25 23:03 mayday.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    87975 Mar 25 23:03 mimonkey.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    29473 Mar 25 23:03 minefld.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   249504 Mar 25 23:03 mooncrst.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    17952 Mar 25 23:03 moonwarp.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    27969 Mar 25 23:03 moonwar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    39030 Mar 25 23:03 motos.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    48805 Mar 25 23:03 mpatrol.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    81115 Mar 25 23:03 mrgoemon.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    32161 Mar 25 23:03 mrtnt.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   115937 Mar 25 23:03 mrviking.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   321327 Mar 25 23:03 mspacman.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  4125709 Mar 25 23:03 mtwins.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   243011 Mar 25 23:03 myhero.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root      898 Mar 25 23:03 namco50.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root      716 Mar 25 23:03 namco51.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root      592 Mar 25 23:03 namco54.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    47075 Mar 25 23:03 ninjakun.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    28151 Mar 25 23:03 nrallyx.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    10744 Mar 25 23:03 orbitron.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    13519 Mar 25 23:03 pacman.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    10822 Mar 25 23:03 pacmmm.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    18348 Mar 25 23:03 pacplus.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   204830 Mar 25 23:03 pengo.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   202758 Mar 25 23:03 phoenix.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    16423 Mar 25 23:03 pickin.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    25935 Mar 25 23:03 pisces.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   114561 Mar 25 23:03 pitfall2.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    39245 Mar 25 23:03 playball.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    74040 Mar 25 23:03 pleiads.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   768480 Mar 25 23:03 pnickj.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    32776 Mar 25 23:03 ponpoko.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    83509 Mar 25 23:03 pooyan.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   205862 Mar 25 23:03 popeye.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   195303 Mar 25 23:03 powerdrv.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   410008 Mar 25 23:03 puckman.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1945248 Mar 25 23:03 qtono2j.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    80542 Mar 25 23:03 raflesia.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    47588 Mar 25 23:03 rallyx.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   257472 Mar 25 23:03 rampage.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    91891 Mar 25 23:03 rbtapper.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   139770 Mar 25 23:03 regulus.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    46836 Mar 25 23:03 rescue.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    82120 Mar 25 23:03 robotron.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    67855 Mar 25 23:03 rpatrol.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   328339 Mar 25 23:03 rygar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    84020 Mar 25 23:03 sarge.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    72257 Mar 25 23:03 sbagman.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    18086 Mar 25 23:03 sbrkout.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   123771 Mar 25 23:02 scobra.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   163809 Mar 25 23:02 scramble.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   322348 Mar 25 23:02 seganinj.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    51971 Mar 25 23:02 shollow.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    86355 Mar 25 23:02 sinistar.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    35629 Mar 25 23:02 skyskipr.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    24812 Mar 25 23:02 snapjack.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    34706 Mar 25 23:02 solarfox.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   147720 Mar 25 23:02 solomon.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   163914 Mar 25 23:02 spatter.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    16423 Mar 25 23:02 spclaser.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    10375 Mar 25 23:02 spdcoin.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    40761 Mar 25 23:02 splat.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    13136 Mar 25 23:02 sprint1.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   231774 Mar 25 23:02 spyhunt.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    10936 Mar 25 23:02 squaitsa.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    36543 Mar 25 23:02 stargate.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   133468 Mar 25 23:02 stargrds.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    84583 Mar 25 23:02 starjack.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    45861 Mar 25 23:02 stratgyx.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 21408994 Mar 25 23:02 strider2.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   159070 Mar 25 23:02 suprglob.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    58666 Mar 25 23:02 swat.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1141771 Mar 25 23:02 taikodp.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   353500 Mar 25 23:02 tapper.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    88138 Mar 25 23:02 tazmania.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   146624 Mar 25 23:02 teddybb.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    49604 Mar 25 23:02 theend.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  1417951 Mar 25 23:02 tigeroad.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    85901 Mar 25 23:02 timber.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    85049 Mar 25 23:02 timeplt.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    72290 Mar 25 23:02 todruaga.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   144765 Mar 25 23:02 travrusa.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   176440 Mar 25 23:02 tron.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   181082 Mar 25 23:02 tstrider.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    81230 Mar 25 23:02 turbotag.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    47481 Mar 25 23:02 turtles.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    77234 Mar 25 23:02 twotiger.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root     6369 Mar 25 23:02 ultratnk.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    89808 Mar 25 23:02 uniwars.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    85712 Mar 25 23:02 upndown.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    35467 Mar 25 23:02 vanvan.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    17148 Mar 25 23:02 victoryc.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   123532 Mar 25 23:02 vulgus.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    40532 Mar 25 23:02 wacko.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    33142 Mar 25 23:02 warofbug.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   560339 Mar 25 23:02 wboy.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    80892 Mar 25 23:02 wmatch.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    32116 Mar 25 23:02 woodpeck.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   156499 Mar 25 23:02 xevious.zip
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root    15944 Mar 25 23:02 zigzagb.zip


sajattack
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:28 am

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby sajattack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:13 am

What version of mame roms are you using?

jcarvalho
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby jcarvalho » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:17 am

I have downloaded the folder "_Arcade" from misterVIP ftp and run update scripts. How I can know the rom mame versions? I would be grateful for some tips. I didnt download nothing outside the FTP and the update scripts
Thanks!
sajattack wrote:What version of mame roms are you using?

sajattack
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:28 am

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby sajattack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:40 am

I have no idea what MiSTer VIP is but sounds kinda sketchy. I would recommend going with a recent mame archive from archive.org or another site, all of which have version numbers.

djmartins
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby djmartins » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:23 am

sajattack wrote:I have no idea what MiSTer VIP is but sounds kinda sketchy. I would recommend going with a recent mame archive from archive.org or another site, all of which have version numbers.


Yes, it sure does sound like the wrong MAME ROM versions, most seem to need 0.216 or 0.217 ROMs that can be found on archive.org as
sajattack states, the files it is saying are missing may not be in the ROM zip files you are using or the wrong version ROM.
I use the 0.216 or 0.217 version MAME ROMs from archive.org and they all work for me.
Going by your last name, jcarvalho, your native language must be Portuguese.

jcarvalho
Atari freak
Atari freak
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby jcarvalho » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:05 am

Hi! Yes, I am from Portugal :)
The Mister VIP FTP is an ftp that has the file structure of the SD card and users upload VHD packs for MSX, Amiga, in the scripts folder you can find the update scripts that you need and so on :)

djmartins wrote:
sajattack wrote:I have no idea what MiSTer VIP is but sounds kinda sketchy. I would recommend going with a recent mame archive from archive.org or another site, all of which have version numbers.


Yes, it sure does sound like the wrong MAME ROM versions, most seem to need 0.216 or 0.217 ROMs that can be found on archive.org as
sajattack states, the files it is saying are missing may not be in the ROM zip files you are using or the wrong version ROM.
I use the 0.216 or 0.217 version MAME ROMs from archive.org and they all work for me.
Going by your last name, jcarvalho, your native language must be Portuguese.

jca
Atari maniac
Atari maniac
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby jca » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:13 pm

Make sure that your system is up to date: linux, Mister and Menu.

LamerDeluxe
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Re: Arcade cores

Postby LamerDeluxe » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:23 pm

Get the Retrodriven scripts, they will download the correct Mame ROMs for you to the right directories. https://github.com/RetroDriven/MiSTerMAME

reflex
Atari User
Atari User
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:03 am

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby reflex » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm

jcarvalho wrote:Hi! Yes, I am from Portugal :)
The Mister VIP FTP is an ftp that has the file structure of the SD card and users upload VHD packs for MSX, Amiga, in the scripts folder you can find the update scripts that you need and so on :)

djmartins wrote:
sajattack wrote:I have no idea what MiSTer VIP is but sounds kinda sketchy. I would recommend going with a recent mame archive from archive.org or another site, all of which have version numbers.


Yes, it sure does sound like the wrong MAME ROM versions, most seem to need 0.216 or 0.217 ROMs that can be found on archive.org as
sajattack states, the files it is saying are missing may not be in the ROM zip files you are using or the wrong version ROM.
I use the 0.216 or 0.217 version MAME ROMs from archive.org and they all work for me.
Going by your last name, jcarvalho, your native language must be Portuguese.

Side track: It's been encouraging to see all the Portuguese community members. I'm planning to move there this year provided my job(converting to remote) and the COVID outbreak permit, and I already got a house in Sintra. Nice to know MiSTer has a lot of fans where I'm going.

djmartins
Captain Atari
Captain Atari
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: Arcade Cores not loading

Postby djmartins » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:13 am

reflex wrote:Side track: It's been encouraging to see all the Portuguese community members. I'm planning to move there this year provided my job(converting to remote) and the COVID outbreak permit, and I already got a house in Sintra. Nice to know MiSTer has a lot of fans where I'm going.


The community is international using English as a common language.
I am American but I know that a lot of people here are from outside the USA because retro computers/consoles/arcade games
might have started in the USA but went international pretty fast.
Hopefully we can get jcarvalho going with the arcade cores.


Return to “MiSTer”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kolchak and 8 guests