Buy / Sell MiSTer Expansion Boards

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

Moderators: Mug UK, Zorro 2, Greenious, spiny, Sorgelig, Moderator Team

gagadagatika
Atari freak
Atari freak

Buy / Sell MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby gagadagatika » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

This thread is meant as main contact point for people who make MiSTer expansion boards and those who want to get one.

Manufactures like PCBway and EasyEDA make PCBs only in quantities of at least 5 Boards. The shipping cost of those orders is much higher as the boards itself. Therefore, it makes sense to share those cost with others that are interested in an expansion board.

If you are planning to assemble your own MiSTer expansion board like the IO-Board or SDRAM-Board:

... then why not buy components for all boards and sell the spare boards here?
... or just sell the PCB unassembled so others can save on the shipping costs.

More information about how to assemble MiSTer expansion boards can be found in the MiSTer Wiki: https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki

:cheers:
Last edited by gagadagatika on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 am, edited 10 times in total.

gagadagatika
Atari freak
Atari freak

Re: Buy / Sell MiSTer Expansion Boards

Postby gagadagatika » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:18 pm

IO-Boards: Sold Out (For Now)

I have sold all 20 pre-orders and I won't take more orders until I have shipped all IO-Boards. I will update this post with the actual status of the assembly

0/20 boards assembled so far

UPDATE (18. October 2017): :megaphone:

JLCPCB contacted me again and they finally managed to send out the PCBs (6 Days later as promised). Just to give you an overview about how this all went so far:

25. September: Order placed for 20 IO-Boards (v5.2) + 1 Stencil & 20 RTC Boards + 1 Stencil
27. Septmeber: JLCPCB Support sends me an email about the PCB placement on the stencil.

05. October: I send them an email to ask about the status of my order. I get the response that the support is "out of office for the National Day holiday from 10/1~10/8, and will be back 09-10-2017."

11. October: JLCPCB support sends an email about the stencil layers of RTC Board.
11. October: Another email that confirms that all PCBs are ready and they are just waiting on the stencil. They say the order would be shipped by the next day.

17. October: I get the shipping number from JLCPCB
18. October: DHL received the package and its finally on its way to Germany.

This all wouldn't be much of a problem if I wouldn't travel so much between Denmark and Germany all the time. I will be in Denmark next week again and the PCBs are now going to Germany. The thing that really causes me headaches is the unreliability of the delivery dates they have given me.

Lets see if the package gets through customs without problems. :roll:

Status of the components:

Last edited by gagadagatika on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 97 times in total.

mpattonm
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby mpattonm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:24 am

9 I/O boards available for order:
version 2.7 board
blue PCB
available for shipping in about a week from day I gather at least 5 orders, either for kit or assembled units.

DYI kit with all components, including Toslink connector and PCB is 17 EUR / 21 USD
Assembled unit is +12 EUR / +14 USD
Shipping within Europe is 4.5 EUR / 6 USD, anywhere else in the world 5,50 EUR / 7 USD

Please PM me, if you are interested. Do not forget to mention what you would like - DIY kit or assembled unit and, of course, quantity.

Pavel
------
edit 1/9 10:00 CET: 2 units left, estimated shipping date for current orders 5.9.2017
edit 2/9 17:00 CET: first board is out, all working. period.
edit 3/9 23:00 CET: all boards assembed, tested. Packing of assembled boards and DIY kits is planned for tommorow
edit 4/9 18:30 CET: boards ready for packaging, along with DIY kits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mpattonm on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.

mrtwilight
Atarian
Atarian

Postby mrtwilight » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:33 pm

hi I would like to buy both boards from you assembled

lguilherme
Atarian
Atarian

Postby lguilherme » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi

how much would be both boards assembled and shipped to Spain? Thank you

mrtwilight
Atarian
Atarian

Postby mrtwilight » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:28 am

I would like both. boards from you can you but cannot pm you for some reason do u have a email address
Thanks

TorsteinP
Retro freak
Retro freak

Postby TorsteinP » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi, I would like to order the 1 Vertical SDRAM board and 1 I/O board. Can't PM any of the sellers. Probably cause this is my first post. Will delete once order is done.

Methanoid
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby Methanoid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:16 am

mrtwilight wrote:hi I would like to buy both boards from you assembled

Me also... BOTH... no point in having one without the other... but what is the total price, inc shipping within Europe ?

mpattonm

Postby mpattonm » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:16 pm

1 SDRAM board version 3.2 in "horizontal inward" version available. Blue PCB. Price 20 EUR plus shipping (same as for IO board above).PM me if you are interested.

yellperil
Atarian
Atarian

Postby yellperil » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 pm

I've bought a large number of the universal memory boards. As I'm in Australia and the cost to post to and from here Overseas is prohibitively expensive, if there is anyone in Australia that would like a bare Memory PCB ( and only the PCB sorry ) let me know and I'll snail mail it to you at cost.

mpattonm

Postby mpattonm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Just to confirm another 3 IO boards along with 1 memory board are available for purchase now, with shipping second working day from day of payment. Details about boards are listed in the posts above. Should anyone be interested, please let me know via PM.

Grabulosaure
Atarian
Atarian

Postby Grabulosaure » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:11 pm

If anyone wants to sell some spares, I would like 1 or 2 PCBs of the universal SDRAM board.

Just the PCB. No RAM, no capacitor, no connector.

I'm in France (not in Australia, sorry yellperil ;-) ).

smoku
Atarian
Atarian

Postby smoku » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:17 pm

mpattonm wrote:Just to confirm another 3 IO boards along with 1 memory board are available for purchase now, with shipping second working day from day of payment. Details about boards are listed in the posts above. Should anyone be interested, please let me know via PM.

I'd like to buy 2x IO bards and 2x memory (vertial) boards.
(I know you wanted to message you privately, but this forum does not allow me to do so.)

mpattonm

Postby mpattonm » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Sorry, but I only have 1 horizontal SDRAM board left. No vertical.

DrWaka
Atarian
Atarian

Postby DrWaka » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:04 pm

I just ordered a DE-10 nano kit to use for Mister. I am aware I will need expansion boards to use this for Mister. I would like a memory and IO board or if there is a 2 in 1 solution that will work. I am in the US and would like completed/built boards if possible. I can pay via Paypal, please let me know what my options are and how to proceed. Please and thanks! I am excited to try this out and want to thank all the developers for their hard work on this project.

weirdocollector
Atariator
Atariator

Postby weirdocollector » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hi gagadagatika !

Any news about the RTC boards ?

Thanks a lot for everything !

gagadagatika
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby gagadagatika » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 am

I have ordered the PCB and Stencil for the RTC board about two weeks ago but there was a one week holiday in China (National Day Golden Week) and they had some troubles producing the stencil. I've got in contact with JLCPCB today and they said they are going to ship it tomorrow, so I expect it to arrive next week. I will update my post (here) soon, but I have to catch up with the pre-orders of the IO-Board first. I will make a small run of RTC boards with the IO-Boards together, so everyone who ordered an RTC-Board with the IO-Board will get one.

.... and by looking on my list, that includes you too :P

coughlanio
Atarian
Atarian

Postby coughlanio » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 pm

gagadagatika wrote:I have ordered the PCB and Stencil for the RTC board about two weeks ago but there was a one week holiday in China (National Day Golden Week) and they had some troubles producing the stencil. I've got in contact with JLCPCB today and they said they are going to ship it tomorrow, so I expect it to arrive next week. I will update my post (here) soon, but I have to catch up with the pre-orders of the IO-Board first. I will make a small run of RTC boards with the IO-Boards together, so everyone who ordered an RTC-Board with the IO-Board will get one.

Does that also include me? :D

gagadagatika
Atari freak
Atari freak

Postby gagadagatika » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:07 pm

coughlanio wrote:
gagadagatika wrote:I have ordered the PCB and Stencil for the RTC board about two weeks ago but there was a one week holiday in China (National Day Golden Week) and they had some troubles producing the stencil. I've got in contact with JLCPCB today and they said they are going to ship it tomorrow, so I expect it to arrive next week. I will update my post (here) soon, but I have to catch up with the pre-orders of the IO-Board first. I will make a small run of RTC boards with the IO-Boards together, so everyone who ordered an RTC-Board with the IO-Board will get one.

Does that also include me? :D

Yes, that also includes you, at least that is what THE list says :D

alexh
Fuji Shaped Bastard
Fuji Shaped Bastard

Postby alexh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:19 am

I need 2x SD boards (vertical) and 2x IO boards. Anyone selling them at this time?

I could take kit form if that helps?

weirdocollector
Atariator
Atariator

Postby weirdocollector » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks a lot ! Great news ! :cheers:

Return to “MiSTer”