I have wired all the devices again to distribute them in my beloved Atari corner and to verify the operation I have composed this song with a couple of chords and I have named it "The Atari Machine".
Everything is made with Atari and devices connected to it, fundamentally all "retro".
- Atari TT, with Midex and SMP-II.
- Cubase Audio CBX v1.1.
- Yamaha CBX-D5.
- HD SCSI "One Technologies".
- Yamaha CBX-K1XG MiniKeyboard.
- Casio GZ-50M sound module.
- Shadow SH075 MIDI guitar converter and Shadow SH22 sound module.
- Roland GR-33 guitar synthesizer.
- Ketron SD2 sound module.
- Mixer Behringer Xenyx 1202FX.
Everything has been done with Atari, from sequencing to audio recording. For the only thing that I have used the PC has been to convert the AIFF file generated by Cubase in MP3 format.https://soundcloud.com/user-838800341/the-atari-machine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ST/fm/e, STacy, Mega ST/e, TT, Falcon, C-Lab MKX... and more music tools.