WANTED: most missing images

A forum about Atari protected floppy disks analysis, preservation, emulation, tools

Moderators: DrCoolZic, Brume

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Postby ijor » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Brume wrote:
DrCoolZic wrote:Any place with 4 Wheel Drive/Combo Racer flux file (SCP or KF)?

I suppose you need the 4 Wheel Drive's version? I have Combo Racer, but that's the original boxed version.


Bump ... Anybody has a SCP or raw KF dump of this compilation?

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Postby ijor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Hi Brume,

Brume wrote:I suppose you need the 4 Wheel Drive's version? I have Combo Racer, but that's the original boxed version.


Did you make an image of the original retail version? I was looking for the 4 wheel drive compilation version. But might be interested in the original retail version as well.

User avatar
Brume
Red eyes
Red eyes
Posts: 4072
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:16 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Postby Brume » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:38 am

ijor wrote:Hi Brume,

Brume wrote:I suppose you need the 4 Wheel Drive's version? I have Combo Racer, but that's the original boxed version.


Did you make an image of the original retail version? I was looking for the 4 wheel drive compilation version. But might be interested in the original retail version as well.


Hello ijor,

Yes, have imaged the disks some years ago. Have uploaded them here:

https://mega.nz/#F!KQclDIQL!b5p-fWhMh8gO6pwBXGGn9Q

Sorry, the SCP dumps are 2 rev only. They were done before I started imaging regularly with 5 rev option.

ijor
Hardware Guru
Hardware Guru
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: WANTED: most missing images

Postby ijor » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:39 am

Brume wrote:Sorry, the SCP dumps are 2 rev only. They were done before I started imaging regularly with 5 rev option.


Thanks a lot. Dumps with 2 revs is probably enough here. Most disks don't need 5 revs.


Social Media

     

Return to “Floppy Disk Preservation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests