Been playing with the uCosmos for the last few days. It's with the new RPi3.
My setup is:
- Connected externally by hanging behind the STe. It's not very clean, but it isn't an issue between the other RPi's and the Arduino's laying there
- Everything connected over Wifi
- Raspbian updated to latest software updates and root password changed
- I've configured my Fritz.Box WLAN router as a NAS which exports a drive towards my MacBook and the uCosmos
- The uCosmos mounts the drive over SMB as a shared drive (N:\)
Other options would be:
- NFS export a directory on my MacBook and mount the MacBook drives on uCosmos
- Mount the RPi drive on my MacBook using MacFuse and SSHFS
- Mounting USB sticks; seemed to work
I'd be interested to hear other experiences/views...